Status: Let me know what you think <3

Lost in You

Lost In You

There Andy sat, in his desk waiting for the bell to ring, signalling the end of another long day. Andy tapped his foot impatiently as the time seemed to go slower each second he waited. It was then that he realized what he had been staring at for the past half hour. None other then Ashley Purdy, who had practically been like his brother 12 years, sitting in the desk in front of his. He couldn't believe it was already Junior Year and he still hadn't been able to tell Ashley about the feelings that grew increasinlgy stronger each year. Andys eyes widened when he noticed Ashley shifting to look back at him. When their eyes met, Andy blushed furiously and hid behind his thick, raven black hair and hopefully hid the blush from sight. He peeked out a minute later to see Ashley raise an eyebrow and go back to looking at his Playboy magazine that he carried with him everywhere. It got sorta annoying for Andy, not that Ashley read the magazine, but because it really showed that Ashley was as straight as they could get. That was a problem for Andy because he was the exact opposite, Andy was gay. Or as everyone else liked to put it "emo faggot". Ashley is the only one thats really bothered to stick with him. Andy couldn't ruin that with his massive crush that was slowly, yet surely, tearing him apart on the inside. After what felt like forever, the bell rang and the end of the day began. Andy quickly grabbed his bag and tried to beat Ashley to the door.
"Andy! Wait up!" He called from the swarm of highschoolers ready to leave for the weekend. Andy sighed and waited by the door and watched as Ashley emerged shortly after, smiling. "So, about the Valentines Day Dance, you got a date yet?"
"Um... no...." he sighed biting my lip. "You?"
"No." He said simply.
"Seriously?!"
"Yeah... I'm just waiting for the right one, y'know?" He shrugged, and looked at Andy.
"Oh, well... I have my eye on someone but... they're straight so its not like it could happen." Andy frowned.
"Ah, don't be like that. Just tell 'em Andy." He laughed and gave Andys shoulder a light punch.
"Easier said then done when its your best friend..." Andy murmered to himself.
"Did you say something?" Ashley asked.
"What? Oh, no."
"Oh. Okay." He nodded and continued walking. "So, do you feel like hanging out today? I was thinking we could go to the park across the street from my place or something?"
"Sure, sounds good." Andy smiled, and was filled with excitment at the thought of being with Ashley. God this crush was getting out of control... He stared off into space as they walked down the sidewalk, and of course, ended up tripping over his own feet due to clumsiness. Andy flailed as he felt two strong arms catch him. Andy looked up, his crystal blue eyes staring up to find Ashley blushing lightly and eventually helped him back up onto his feet.
"Dude, be careful." He laughed, obviously forced to break the awkwardness that now surrounded them. Andy nodded, and continued walking, this time a little more aware of his surroundings. Ashley eyed Andy, the way his hair flew behind him in the bitter February air made him look even more beautiful then Ashley thought was possible. Ashley bit his lip and looked away. He has to stop having these thoughts about his best friend, especially because hes straight. But... could it be even the slightest possiblity he was bi...? Just for Andy...? He's never thought of another guy like this, never in his life.
"Earth to Ash?" Andy called, his voice seeming far away. Ashley shook his head, and found Andy waving his hand in front of his face, snapping him out of his deep thoughts. "You okay, dude?"
"Yeah, I guess." He sighed, causing Andy to worry more.
"What were you thinking about?"
"Oh, nothing... just... going through my list of options for the dance..." He lied and noticed Andys frown. 'Whats with him?' Ashley thought as he sat down on the picnic table. "Okay spill." He said turning to Andy who had just sat down next to him. Andy gave a confused look. "Who is he?"
"Who is...what?"
"You know what I'm talking about, who is the guy you're crushing on!" Ashley rolled his eyes. Andy groaned.
"I don't want to talk about it Ash.."
"Please???? You never tell me who it is!" He pouted.
"Maybe there was a reason why!" He snapped. Well that was quick.
"...what?" Ashley asked, feeling just a bit hurt.
"Did you ever think it was YOU I've been crushing on for the past 12 years? Did you ever think it was the thoughts of YOU keeping me up at night? Did you ever think, that just maybe, YOU were the reason I've been acting strange lately? Girls throw themselves all over you everytime I'm around and I watch from the sidelines, wishing that you'd just realize what it was doing to me! Don't you see Ashley?!" Andy was sobbing now, breaking down as he said it all. "BECAUSE ASHLEY PURDY I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I COULD EVER LOVE ANYONE ELSE." He screamed and ran off somewhere in the park. Ashley watched as he ran away, feeling hot tears build up in his eyes. Ashley shakily stood up and followed Andy, a bit slower, giving him time to process what he had just been told.
"...somehow I found a way to get lost in you..." he heard Andys shaky voice singing the song Lost In You by Three Days Grace softly. "Let me inside... let me get close to you..." He sang after taking another shaky breath.
"Change your mind or get lost if you want me too... somehow I found a way to get lost in you..." Ashley finished for him. Andy froze.
"...go away..." He whispered.
"No... I can't... I won't..."
"Why not. After all I just told you, you still want to stay." Andy mumbled, almost doubting Ashley. "I mean, you're straight so I just made everything awkward for you."
"have you ever thought that I may be bi?" Ashley sighed, kneeling down in front of Andy and brushed a stray piece of hair out of Andys face and tucked it behind his hair. "Just for you?"
Andy blushed madly and opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the feeling of Ashleys soft lips on his, but only briefly.
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah... yeah I guess I am..." Ashley smiled warmly. Andy blushed deeper and shook his hair over his face. "Come on, Andrew. Let me see those beautiful blue eyes of yours." He giggled. Andy gave in and looked up. Ashley smiled bigger. "Thats better. And since we're here... and on this topic... I've been wanting to ask you something for a long time.... two questions actually..."
"Yes...?"
"Um..." He bit his lip nervously.
"Is Ashley Purdy nervous?" Andy laughed.
"No!"
"Then ask, silly!"
"Andrew Biersack, will you be my boyfriend!" He said quickly.
"DUHHHHHHH!" He giggled. "And the second question...?"
"Will you be my date to the Valentines Day Dance?" He asked, more confident.
"Hm... I'll need to think about it..."
"Andy!"
"I'm kidding! Of course I will!" He laughed and wrapped his arms around Ashleys waist and kissed him deeply. Ashley, making no rejection to this, kissed back, and pulled Andy closer to him. When they finished the kiss, they layed on the grass, side by side. Andy cuddled up against Ashley and his head rested on Ashleys chest. Ashley had his arms wrapped around Andys shoulders.
"I love you Ashley." He smiled up at Ashley .
"I love you to Andy." He smiled back and placed a small kiss on his forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its not valentines day and its Christmas season BUT THIS IDEA WAS TOO CUTE FOR ME TO PASS UP <3 XD