Status: On Going Series

School Days

Chapter 1: A New Term

Its was 8:00am.The alarm rang threw the Flint household,Dan lay under his black duvet silently staring up at the roof.Just thinking about the new term,new people and the consequences of the summers partying.You see Dan doesnt know a lot of people but everyone tends to invite the whole year group just to one party thats not a problem to Dan,he always had fun the problem is who is always there.Josh,Joshua James Alphonse Franceschi.Always there almost watching over him in every way possible.Dan lay staring up at the roof and then buried his head as he remebered the party that could ruin his life
Now let me take you back to the last party of the summer.Oli Sykes party to be exact.Dan stood in the corner of the living room between the mass amount of drunk,dancing teens.Josh was stood on the other side of the room,but there was a clear gap so that Josh could watch Dan.Just to see of Dan hooked up with anyone.Which was unlikely given Dan barely knows anyone.
Josh finally made his way over the room to where Dan was stood.
'Hey Danny boy' Josh greeted
'Umm Hi Josh' Dan mumbled
'Good party eh?' Josh asked
'Its alright,If you dont mind I'm gonna leave now' Dan replied walking halfway past Josh until Dan felt his wrist being clenched by Josh's hand,Josh then immediately pulled Dan in for a kiss. Josh put his spare hand on the back of Dan's head making sure Dan wasnt the first to pull out from the kiss.Josh pressed his lips to Dan's and forcing his tongue into the blondes mouth. Dan moaned then opened his eyes.He realised that he was in the middle of Oli Sykes living room,making out with his best mate in front of the majority of his year.Dan then felt thousands of eyes on him and Josh.Josh released his hand from Dan's head with a cheekey grin and noticed people staring.It wasnt a big deal for Josh he loved the attention.People werent looking at them in disgust.No.But looking at Dan in pity because they knew Josh was using Dan.Even Dan was aware of it but Dan couldnt help his feelings.Dan then ran out of the living room into the hallway and to his house with his eyes welling in tears,Josh had used him not only that but in front of the majority of the year.

Dan then took his face out of his pillow and let out a sigh.He sat up the turned the alarm clock off and shook his head and threw on some black jeans with a grey NYC shirt,picked his bag up and grabbed a slice of toast from the kitchen then left the house.He walked down the street chewing the unbuttered toast.He then stopped in his tracks.Turned to the left and was staring up at a cream white house with a arched window on the second floor and noticed a figure standing there.Josh.With his shaggy rough brunette hair blowing from the wind of the open window.Dan stared at Josh for a few seconds then looked down at the ground and continued walking.
'It's gonna be a long year' Dan muttered to himself