Status: On Going Series

School Days

Chapter 2: Being Played

Josh watched the blonde boy walk off.Josh picked his bag up and slid down the stairs passing his sister Elissia and jumping out of the door,out of the front gate and ran towards the boy.Josh jumped on Dan's back.
'Hey gorgeous' Josh whispered into Dan's ear.
'Hi Josh,what do you want' Dan muttered
'Thats no way to talk to your best mate' Josh pointed out
As much as Dan hated it they can't stay mad for long,its impossible.The reason being Josh is high maitenance and no one else handles him as well as Dan does.Josh grinned at Dan.Dan smiled back,How could he stay mad at Josh,this perfect brunette boy.
'Pass me your timetable Danny boy' Josh demanded
'Umm sure why exactly' Dan asked passing his timetable to Josh.
'Yay!Yay!Yay!' Josh shouted jumping up and down.Josh then fell into Dan causing Dan to fall onto the floor and drop the remainder of the toast.
'Fuck you Joshzilla!' Dan yelled in pain.Josh fell to the floor by Dan's side.
'I'm sorry Dan,are you alri-' Josh began
'Your an asshole sometimes you know that right' Dan mumbled
'Dan I'm sorry ok!' Josh yelled with tears falling from his eyes
'Josh I'm fine honestly,my arm hurts thats all,honestly your so high maitenance sometimes' Dan indicated.Josh looked up at Dan,Dan wiped away Josh's remaning tears.
'High maitenance am I' Josh whispered.Josh rolled his eyes and pressed his lips to Dan's and forcing his tongue into the blondes mouth.Dan let out a moan.Josh pulled out.
'I'm not high maitenance,all I need is you' Josh giggled standing up and placing his hand out for Dan.Dan stood up.Crap he thought,I had just been played by him again,he didnt want me to freak out so he put on the water works that asshole!.
Josh skipped ahead,hummind some tune.
'Do you wanna know why I jumped up and down?' Josh asked
'Well yeah I guess' Dan replied
'We have all the same lessons,are form hasnt changed so your stuck with me' Josh informed Dan
In a way Dan was either happy or pissed off.Happy becasue yes he had feelings for Josh but pissed in that he is going to get played by Josh so many times its unreal.Dan couldnt stop himself from getting played,Josh pulls on his heartstrings so much that it just becomes second nature for Dan to soften up to Josh
'Cool' Dan said wrapping his arm round Josh's shoulder as they walked up to the front gate of the school.