Status: On Going Series

School Days

Chapter 7: The Best Apology I Have Ever Heard

Josh ran. He ran as far as his legs would take him and Dan just watched, watch Josh run away from him and it wasn't the first time.
'Josh I-I I......' Dan got interupted by the school bell.
Dan watched his view of Josh close up as the crowd of students filled his sight.
He wanted to run after Josh tell him that he loved him wanted to be with him but couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to do it.
He did the only thing he knew he could do. Go to next period.

It was English with Miss Sidwell learning about Shakespeare . Dan was sat at the back of the class. He stared into the seat next to him, the one that should have been filled by Josh.
And he wasn't even here, where was he.
But then the bright red mess that was Josh Franceschi moped into lesson.
'Ahh Mr Franceschi care to join are lesson finally' Miss Sidwell stated pointing to the seat next to Dan. Josh went to sit down.
'I didn't say sit, explain why you are late, Franceschi'
'I was in the toilet, Miss' He replied looking down to the floor ignoring all eye contact to all the students who now had their attention on Josh.
'For 20 minutes, why were you in there?'
'I was upset'
'Over?'
'I admitted to someone that I liked them, but they didn't reply to me'
'And why is that?'
'Because I used them Miss, for my own gain and enjoyment'
'Understood, so class want you can see now is that the relationship troubles of Mr Franceschi we can relate to Shakespeares playscript of 'Much Ado About Nothing'' and the teacher continued talking whilst Josh finally sat down.

Dan looked over at Josh, who was staring into his lap not looking at anything else. Dan felt sympathy for him. Josh had hurt Dan so many times I guess it seemed fair that Josh got hurt this once but Dan wasn't one to subject anyone to hurt or pain because he had been there and seeing someone he loved in pain wasn't what Dan was ever going to do.
He had to talk first if the were every gonna talk again.
'I'm sorry' Dan mumbled
'Don't be, I should be apologising'
'You already did' Dan whispered. Josh looked up into Dan's blue eyes.
'What do you mean?' He asked like a 3 year old.
'You already apologised to me' Dan whispered.

Josh looked at the older boy with a confused look.What on earth did he mean by Josh ahd already apologised.

'When' Josh mumbled once again falling into the gaze of Dan's blue eyes.
'When you admitted you liked me,that was the best apology I have ever heard' Dan whispered grabbing Josh's hand tight.
Josh smiled at Dan.

It was the first time Josh has felt like he had done something right.
And this time he hadn't hurt Dan
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this is shit,but I dunno.
Just to point out if you do still want Jalex please comment because I prefer to write Flintceschi and cba to write Jalex but comment if you want it or not
Otherwise this will become 100% Flintceschi!

Oh and thanks to all the comments on the last chapter! Kepp them coming!