Blood Stains on Your Gentle Skin

Pizza, ***wad

I started down the street, not taking long until I got to the place. I knocked on the door and stepped back. I waited about a minute and the door opened and Gerard appeared in it. "Um, hey" I said. Mikey ran up behind him. "Move it Gee, come in frank" he said, shoving Gerard away from the door. I walked in, immediately noticing how dark their house was, not just lighting wise. The paint was mostly black and their furniture was red.

"You suck!" Gerard yelled walking towards the basement door. "You do too, dickwad!" Mikey chuckled, turning back to me "By the way Gerard is my brother, you kinda looked freaked out when he opened the door" Mikey said through a smile. Oh. Looking back at it now it seems kinda obvious, but then again Mikey is cool and Gerard is, er, freaky.

"okay" I reply, following him up the stairs to his room. After about an hour we ended up laying in his floor playing Xbox. "Dude, I'm hungry" Mikey complains, throwing hid controller onto hid bed. "Me too" I reply. "I'm going to tell Gerard to get us pizza" Mikey says pulling out his phone and calling his brother instead of walking downstairs.

"Hey shithead-we're hungry-get us pizza?-why not?-fine you ass" Mikey hangs up "he said if we're hungry to order pizza like normal people, but the only place that delivers sucks" he complained. "still beats nothing" I shrug. Mikey nods, dialing the number of the pizza place.

After about twenty minutes Gerard comes into the room holding a box of pizza. "here asswipe" he said ,handing it to Mikey. Mikey gives him a look ,taking the the box and opening it. Gerard darts his hand into the box grabbing himself a slice and flopping carelessly onto the bed. It looks like Gerard isn't going anywhere soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I made you lovely people wait so long <\3 I promise I'll post more often ^.^ also im thinking of posting my other fic so, yeah :3