Blood Stains on Your Gentle Skin

Cold feeling

It's weird even being in the same room as Gerard. I keep getting chills. "Wanna watch a movie?" Mikey suggested, looking over at me. "Sure" I answered, taking a little nibble of my pizza. I'm no longer hungry.

Mikey nods before flinging in a movie. I look over at Gerard, who is sitting on the bed, as he watches Mikey struggle with his remote. He looked over at me, our eyes meeting for a second before I throw mine to the television screen where Mikey finally got the movie to start.

Mikey goes and sits in the chair by his desk, leaving me alone in the floor. As soon as the lady on the screen screamed I jumped, ending up on the bed next to Gerard, who smirked at me.

As quickly as I could, I scrambled into the floor again. Gerard just had a weird vibe. It was just....cold.

The feeling didn't just disappear whenever I got back into the floor. I tried to focus on the girl shrieking on the tv, but I couldn't. I felt like someone was watching me.

I looked up at Mikey, his eyes were glued to the screen. I shifted my eyes to Gerard. He was watching the screen and then glaring at Mikey when he'd yell at the people on the screen.

Weird. I guess I'm just paranoid from the slasher film. Yeah, that's it.

Two movies and a box of pizza later, it was nine o'clock. "I should get home, mom will probably be expecting me soon" I said, glancing around the room. Mikey nodded. "Want me to give you a ride?" Gerard asked. "Uh, nah it's cool. I don't live far" I say. Gerard nods and I turn and walk out, muttering quiet goodbyes.

Even outside the feeling of eyes on me remained. I walked until I was off of the ways' yard, then I ran, not stopping or slowing down until I got to my house. The feeling was gone.

When I walked in the house was quiet. I guess my mom went to sleep early. I crept up the stairs quietly as I could and slipped into my room.

I pulled my phone out and saw I had a few messages from ray and bob, then one from Mikey. I opened Mikey's. ' hey I have Gerard your number, hope you don't mind' ehh. I guess I don't mind. I mean he's pretty cool, aside from being totally creepy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I made you wait so long! Never again. Post next chapter later :3 love you all!