Blood Stains on Your Gentle Skin

Easier said than done

I woke up with barely enough time to throw on clothes, along with the eyeliner I always wear, before bob and ray were outside waiting for me, honking the horn frantically.

As soon as I got in the car bob grew an evil grin. " so Ray, Frankie here is gonna find out what Way's deal is, and how much of the rumors are true" bob said. Ray looked over at Bob. "Gerard? How's he gonna do that?" Ray asked. " he's buddies with his brother" Bob smirked

"Oh" Ray said. I remained silent until we got to the school. I got out of the car without saying a word to Ray or Bob.

I began down the hall mumbling under my breath about Bob being ridiculous. I looked up just in time to completely crash into Gerard, causing both of us to fall to the floor.

"Ow" I said rubbing my head. "Oh I'm so sorry Frank!" Gerard said, jumping up and holding out a hand to help me up. I took it and got off the floor. " my fault" I said, looking down and continuing through the hallway, leaving Gerard behind.

I tried to just get to class without enturuption, but I realized the world hates me when I was stopped by Mikey. " hey Frank!" Mikey said, scurrying over to me. "Hey Mikey" I replied. " wanna hang at mine tonight?" He asked, smiling at me. I couldn't think of and excuse, it's Friday. "Sure" I said. "Cool, see you tonight" he says before running down the hall waving.

I slip into class with one seat left, and ,just my luck, it was next to Gerard. I sit down quietly hoping this period would be busy.

I snuck a glance over at Gerard, his head down scribbling away in his sketchbook. He lifted his head and noticed I'd sat next to him, and he smirked, then went back to his sketchbook.

I tried to just focus on whatever Boring topic mrs. Zanes was going on about, but I felt eyes on me. Kinda like at Mikey's. I looked all over the room, everyone focused on Mrs. Zanes, well except Gerard, whose eyes never lifted from his sketchbook once. As soon as the bell rang, I darted out of the room, hoping my next three hours weren't painfully slow.

XXXX

By lunch I was exhausted. Avoiding talking to Gerard was easier said than done.

At lunch I found Ray talking to Mikey. "Hey guys" I said. Mikey and Ray smiled at me. " Hey Frank, Rays coming over tonight too" Mikey beamed. "Cool" I smiled. If Ray was there, I'd have less a chance of being alone with Gerard.

We found a table towards the back corner where Ray say by Mikey across from me talking non stop. Not much later we were joined by Gerard, who, of course, sat by me. "Hey Mikes, Frank, and......?" He paused. "Ray," Mikey started "he's coming over tonight with Frank" Gerard gave a half smile my way. "Cool. Hi Ray" he said, Ray smiled as Bob finally found where we were.

Bob pushed me and Gerard over to sit across from Ray, squishing me completely into Gerard in the process. Part of me thinks he did that on purpose.

"Hey Bob" Ray said happily. Bob just grins. "Introduce me to our new friends?" Bob said. Mikey smiled and held his hand out. " I'm Mikey" he said excitedly. Bob drew his attention to Gerard. "You know who I am" Gerard said, hiding any emotion. Bob nodded.

"Yeah," he paused " I do" Bob looked over at me " And hopefully I'll get to know you better"
♠ ♠ ♠
Early update! Woo! I was excited to post more :3 is it sad I'm excited over four comments? Yeah yeah it is. Well comments excite me to post more! Thank you all for reading still and shiz ^.^