DO You Love Me?

Chapter Two

Jessica take a big sigh, she turn around slowly, her head is down. She stare at boy's shoes, it is black with white DC. Jessica gasp, It-it-it-it is TYLER!! "Tyler?" she looks up, catches Tyler's eyes, his face gets confused.

"Jessica...."Tyler turns to Drake and me. Tyler begins to speak to us, "Can I talk to Jessica for few minutes, please?" Jessica is behind him, she tries getting our attention, and she bounces as her arm front and backward in air. I think she is trying to fly like bird. Drake catches Jessica what she do, he crack up, I put my hand cover my left ear, pressure it, Drake hurt my left ear, but my right ear, I can't hear.

~Flashback~

"Mom, can you tell me about I was baby," I asked my mom, I was 5 years old as I climbed my mom's legs. My mom pulled me up, putted me on her legs.

"Okay, when you were baby, 3 months old. You were very sick, you cried a lot. Your doctor have no idea, he thought it was just sick that it bother you. About 2 weeks, you still cried, never stop. Your doctor finally decided to took test for your sick. He found out of your symptoms of sick. It make your right ear, inside of your drum, it lost." I made an expression puzzle face.

"What's my drum, mommy?" I asked her, she chuckled.

"Drum, it makes a sound which it you can hear it."

"Oh really? Can you test me?" I raised my arms up.

"Sure." Her head moved toward my right ear, start whispered to me. "Hello" I can't hear it.

"Mmm? I can't hear you. Speak loud, please?" She nodded, whispered loud to my right ear, again, "hello?" I still can't hear it. I make a puzzle expression face, my head turn to her face.

"Mommy, I still can't hear you."

"I know. Want to continue story?" she asked me, I nodded. "Your doctor was working on new medicine to heal your sick. He still tests your sick and left ear to make sure that your drum won't lose. About 2 or 3 weeks, he noticed that your drum was almost lost; he started to work on new medicine hard as he can finished it. By 3 days, he finally finished it, he gave you a medicine. You finally stop cried after he gave you a medicine." she smiled, I looked at her.

"Really? No wonder that my little brother tried to talk to me by my right ear but I didn't hear him." her head was shake as she laughed.


I yell at Drake, "STOP LAUGH SO LOUD! You hurt my left ear! GR..." I hit his left shoulder. I can hear him yell. I turn to Tyler, saw his expression face, it is confused. "Um...sorry. Yes, you may." I turn to Drake; he is rubbing his left shoulder, "Oh, stop to be BABY! Let's go!" I push him to walk.

"Shut up, Molly!" Drake hiss at me, we walk away from Tyler and Jessica. I look over my shoulder to see what Tyler and Jessica doing.

Tyler turn around, look at Jessica, "Jessica...I need to talk-" he interrupted by Jessica start to talk.

"Talk to me?" Jessica put her hand on her hip. "I was so worry about you since tow days ago! Ever you didn't call me!" I saw her eyes fill with tear. Suddenly, someone stop walk, I accident to crash someone's body, my arm flew into air and hits the books that someone hold it. The books fell out of someone's arm.

"I am sorry, Jessica." Tyler's eyes stare at Jessica's but she look away from his eyes. "I won't do it, again. Baby, I promise." Tyler begs Jessica.

"You promise me?" Should I give him an other chance? Jessica thought.

I look at someone who I accident crash into someone. Oh my god... I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
interesting?
Comment it, please.