Situations

Bored

“Jacks, where are you?” I called from our bed. I had woken up just moments ago, to find that Jacky wasn't next to me. “Jacky?” I waited. “Yeah Ronnie?”, I heard him shout. “Where are you babe?” “In the bathroom.” I got up from the bed, going to the bathroom. Sure enough, there he was, brushing his hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind him. “Whats wrong, can't sleep?” “No, I;m just not tired.” He finished, putting the brush back where it belongs. I leaned down to rest my head on his shoulder. “What are we going to do today?” I shrugged. I really had no idea. We have off from tour for a while, so there's not much to do.

“Want to watch a movie?”, he asked. “Nah, that's too boring. We do that all the time.” “Then I don't know what you want to do.” I moved from his shoulder, spinning him around to face me, our fingers intertwined as I held his hands. “Lets go sit in the living room, and think.” I led him there, never letting go of his hand. When we were on the couch, we kind of just sat there, staring at each other. “Now what?”, he asked. “Now, we think.” He rolled his eyes. “I'm serious Ronnie.” “I am too.”

“Whatever. How about we go hang out with the guys?” “We can't. Derek went to go visit his family for a while, and god knows what Ryan and Ron are doing.” “Well, we have to think of something, or I'm going to go find something to do by myself.” “I'm trying. There's just nothing to do.” “We could still watch something. Its the only thing we can think of.” “I really don't want to, but I guess we have no choice. Its either that, or we sit here doing nothing.”

Then I had an idea. “I know what we could do.” He looked at me curiously. “Really, what?” “We could go have some fun.” He looked even more confused. “Upstairs.” Still nothing. “In the bedroom.” His eyebrows raised, and his eyes widened as he realized what I meant. Then he smirked. “We could do that.” I pulled him onto my lap, kissing his neck, then continuing up to his lips. He moaned. “Lets take this upstairs.”, I whispered in his ear. He wasted no time. He practically jumped off my lap, pulling me up the stairs.

An hour later, we laid in bed, naked and sweaty. I looked over at Jacky. “That was amazing.” He laughed. “We're all sweaty now.” “Maybe we should take a shower.” “Ronnie, we just had sex, do you really feel like doing it again?” “Baby, I could fuck you five times in a row, and still not be tired.” He rolled his eyes again. “Well I'm tired. No more today, okay?” I made a sad face, but agreed. I wasn't going to force him if he didn't want to. He got up and went to the bathroom. “I'll be out soon okay?” “Take your time babe, there's no rush.”

Later, we were both washed, and sitting on the couch again. “Alright, now what?”, he asked. “Now, we watch T.V.” We both cracked up, and turned on the T.V, flipping through the channels.