Situations

What A Day

Ronnie's POV

I sighed, throwing myself back onto the couch. Jacky came and sat next to me. “What am I going to do Jacky?” I had told him everything, right after Max left. “I don't know Ronnie.” “This morning, I had not a care in the world, and now, I'm a wreck. I have a daughter Jacky, a daughter!” “Its alright, we'll figure something out. I was grateful to have Jacky. He really was trying to help. The thing is, I still love Max. I thought about him every day after I was arrested. But I tried to forget him, and move on with my life. Now he shows up years later, telling me I have a daughter. I just don't know what to do. I'm torn between my two best friends.

“Well, at least you'll get to meet her tomorrow.” I smiled. “Yeah, you're right.” “I bet she's beautiful.”, he said. “I bet she is. I'm sorry about all of this madness Jacky.” “Its alright. How about we continue watching T.V? Or do you want to do something else instead? Like watch a movie or something?” I took his hand in mine. “A movie sounds great.”

Max's POV

I walked in the door, and immediately, I heard Brenna come running over. “Mommy!” She leaped into my arms. “Hey Brenna, how was your day sweetie?” “Okay.” “Just okay?” She nodded. “Didn't you have fun with Megan?” “Yeah, but I wanted to go with you mommy.” “Well, I'm home now. And you can come with me tomorrow.” Her small green eyes widened. “Really?!” “Yep.” “Yay!” She jumped out of my arms, running into the living room. I followed her. “Megan! Mommy said I can go tomorrow!” She smiled at Brenna. “That's great Brenn. I hope you have fun.” “I will!”

“Brenna honey, why don't you go play for a while, I have to talk to your mommy.” “Okay!” She ran upstairs to her room as fast as her little legs could carry her. When she was gone, Megan turned to me. “So, what happened?”, she asked, a little too eagerly. I just stood there, trying not to laugh. “Come on, tell me! How did it go? Was he happy to see you? How did he react when you told him about Brenna?” “Whoa, slow down Megan. One question at a time.” “Well, you weren't answering me!” I rolled my eyes at her. “Okay, what happened?” “Well, I got there, and he was with some guy. He told him to leave the room so we could talk.” “And?” “Then I told him. He was shocked at first, but then he seemed kind of happy. Then he hugged me and told me he missed me.” “Aww, that's so cute! What did you say?” “I told him that I missed him too. And before I left, he told me to tell Brenna that he can't wait to see her.”

“Aww, I think you two will be perfect parents. Maybe you'll even get together.” “Nah, I don't think so. I think that guy with him was his boyfriend.” “Well, at least you get to see him more often now.” “It doesn't matter, its not like I'm in love with him or anything.” She smirked. “You do to.” “Do not.” “Yes you do, stop lying to yourself.” “I'm not lying, I'm not in love with him.” “Max loves Ronnie.”, she sang. “Shut up Megan!” She laughed her ass off as I left the room.