Status: Alive with updates...Hopefully.

How could I ever trust you again?

Melanie Turner and Autumn Turner had it perfect. That is until the horrible car accident killing their mother and leaving Autumn with a broken wrist and cracked ribs and leaving Melanie with broken leg and also with cracked ribs. This experience was traumatic for the both of them leaving both mental scars probably never to be healed but it wasn't the same for the twins. Not only mental scars but broken hearts. 3 months before the tragic accident, their boyfriends,Conner Lester and Phil Lester, left them mysteriously leaving nothing more than just a mire letter explaining nothing. Big brother, Toby Turner, was the only person they had left but where was he during the accident? Thinking he was to old to ride with mom at the age of 15, he got a ride with his friend,Jack Douglas, and recent girlfriend Olga Kay. Three new mysterious boys move into their town of Belleville, New Jersey, and the girls slowly become friends with them. Will the boys help? Or just make things worse? And what will happen after the reappearance of unexpected people?

Pairings: OC/OC Phil Lester/OC OC/ Gerard Way OC/ Frank Iero Mikey Way/OC Toby Turner/Olga Kay

Okay, so this is one of my best fanfictions about love and people from MCR!! YAY!! If you don't like it, then leave. I don't need negativity.
Happy comments are love!!
  1. Character Descriptions
    PLEASE READ You should know about the character just a little
  2. Chapter 1: The Accident
  3. Chapter 2: The New Kids
    Melanie's POV and I forgot to mention that Melanie has a lip piercing