Status: Alive with updates...Hopefully.

How could I ever trust you again?

Chapter 1: The Accident

"Melanie!!" I heard my mum bark at me through the grogginess of sleep. "Wake up now! And while you're at it wake up your sister!"
I sighed as I rolled off the bed and onto the floor. My mum was SUCH a bitch. She hates me, yet she absolutely adores my sister. My TWIN sister. She only wanted a boy and a girl. Well, mum got her boy. I have a brother named Toby. Toby Turner. But then my sister and I came along and ruined her little dream of a perfect family. So she decided to just love Autumn and treat me like shit.
She is SO narrow-minded.
Quickly I stood up and grabbed a pillow off of my bed.
"AUTUMN!!" I screamed throwing the pillow at her bed. "GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!"
Autumn jolted up and looked around. When she saw me, she rolled her eyes and groaned, flopping back down on her bed.
Today was our first day in 7th grade. To be honest, neither of us wanted to be in school. Really, what thirteen year old girl wants to go to school?
I walked over to Autumn and I's walk-in closet. Trying to find something "school appropriate" in this closet was like trying to crawl out of hell. Most of the clothes I owned were band t-shirts. Almost all of my band t-shirts have things like guns and dead bodies and zombies and blood. They're pretty cool shirts until you have to wear one to school.
I finally decided on a black t-shirt with "GREEN DAY" in dripping, neon green letters, a pair of ripped up black skinny-jeans and my black and green converse. The sound of clothes rustling caught my attention and I saw Autumn out of the corner of my eye.
"Morning." She mumbled.
"Good luck finding anything appropriate for school. God knows I had a hard time finding something."
She just nodded and started fumbling through all the racks of clothes. I walked quickly out of the room and into the bathroom across the hall to take a shower. I love taking showers. But you would think that being in a small, confined area with water pouring down over your naked body would be really scary flipping terrifying, right? But, nope, it's really relaxing.
I quickly turned on the shower to full heat and pulled off the tank top and boxers I went to sleep in that night. I'm going to clear this up now:
Yes I am a girl. I sleep in boxers because they are very comfortable to sleep in. But I do wear regular girls underwear when I'm not sleeping.
I stepped into the shower and let the scorching hot water slide down my back.
Now would be a good time to tell you about myself.
My full name is Melanie Rose Turner. I'm thirteen years old and I live in New York. No, not in the city city. In the country part. I know you're probably like " WTF is that weirdo talking about New York is all city"
Uh, no it's not. Trust me. I live there. I was born on March 28 1999. I have a brother named Toby Joe Turner, who I nicknamed Tobuscus. Then, of course, there's my twin sister Autumn Alena Turner. We're infertile twins so we don't look exactly alike. We both have jet black hair and dark green eyes. I write songs and stories and I sing songs. People tell me I'm a really good singer.
It sounds like I'm a pretty happy girl right?
Ha ha Nope
I have a lot problems trust me. I have Manic Depression Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, and a serious cutting problem. And I can explain why.
About a year ago, My sister and I had boyfriends. My boyfriend's name was Conner Lester and Autumn's boyfriend's name was Phil Lester. They left. No they didn't leave US the just.......left. The only thing the left us with was a note barely explaining anything. We've known Conner and Phil since kindergarten. They were our best friends and even more. We loved them so much and they just left. We haven't heard a word from them since. And I'm still upset about it.
I heard footsteps coming from the direction of Toby's room. I had to hurry up before he started to whine.
There was a knock at the door followed by Toby saying "Mellsie!! It's my turn!!!"
Quickly, I turned off the shower and stepped out, wrapping my blood red towel around me.
"Just a moment, Buscus!! I have to fix my hair and my make-up and I'll be out!" I said
He mumbled "M'kay" and his footsteps went back down the hall.
Quickly, I dried my body off, only slowing down when I got to my stomach and wrists so I wouldn't rip open the cuts that were still healing. I gently put on my Green Day shirt and my skinny jeans. I bow dried my hair completely and slowly straightened it, placing my bangs across my face.
After my hair was looking good, I put on a line of eyeliner under my eyes.
Walking into the hallway, I called out to Toby "Yo, Toby! The bathroom's your's bro!" and walked back into my room, sitting on my bed.
My bedside clock read 7:36 AM. Mum would be calling us down soon to take us to school. So I grabbed my phone, my iPod and my bookbag and went downstairs.
"What do you want, you piece of shit?" my "mother" spat as I sat down on the couch beside Autumn.
"I'm just waiting for Toby to be ready so we could leave..." I mumbled, my head hanging.
Mum just mumbled something about me being such a mistake.
Autumn was wearing a DeadMau5 shirt and jeans like mine. She also had on her black converse.
Toby then bounded down the stairs with his bookbag and a large smile.
"Hey, Mum?" He asked looking at our mother
"Yeah baby?"
"May I please ride with Olga and Jack... Jack's already out front." he asked
"Of course, Sweetie!!"
"Thanks Mum!!" Toby called as he ran out the door, bookbag in hand.
Mum smiled and grabbed her car keys.
"Let's go girls!"
We all walked outside and down our long drive and into our car. I sat in the back seat with Autumn and Mum drove out of the driveway. Just as a HUGE truck came barreling down the road. And of course I was the only one who noticed.
"MUM!" I screamed "WATC-"
I was cut off by the front end of the huge red truck slamming into the passenger my side, slamming me into my sister as our little car began rolling. I lost count of how many times we rolled as my head was slammed into the roof of the car over and over. All I could hear was glass breaking, metal bending as we flipped and my mother and my sister screaming.
Why can't I scream? I could feel it stuck in my throat. My vision blurred and started to fade. The last thing I felt was the car stopping on its side and the last things I heard was my own ragged breathing as I lost consciousnesses.
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S BEEN SO LONG I am really sorry about that. It's just...... Life keeps happening.
MEhhhhhhh
I'm at my Uncle's place for Christmas..... WAIT WHAT?!?! CHRISTMAS??!?!??!?!?!? Merry Christmas my beautiful readers! Well, If you celebrate Christmas and if you don't, I'm sorry if I offended you....

Kbai
Xo Angel