Status: Updates as often as possible :)

Faces

Prolouge

Although Rosenburg was small little town, the Rosenburg City Mall was as crowed as rush hour in New York City. The only reason I went their was to observe. The people here have no idea that they can give away every little lie they tell without even noticing. For example, that man over their with his wife, he's cheating on her. Or at least planning on it. When he told her that he loved her, he looked at those two skanky teenagers over by Victoria's Secret ,shrugged his left sholder and flashed a look of lust. But only for a second. It's obvious that he's lying to her, well to me anyway.

And that girl over there with her friend, the two skanky girls, she's lesbien -or bi maybe? When her friend isn't looking, she sneaks a glance at her butt, or chest, and can't stop staring at the photos in the window display.

See, I read faces like a collage graduate reads Dr. Suess. Even the slightest of lies don' tget past me. Although it sounds pretty cool, the fact that you can tell when someone's lying to you just in the way they move their eyebrows when they say it, it honestly sucks. Imagine knowing that your boyfriend is cheatnig on you with your best friend. Although I couldn't tell at first what exactly was going on, I'm not domb. The guilt they both displayed whenever they talked to me and the way they snuck 'secret' glances at eachother when they thought I wasn't looking kind of gave it away. I'm not a kindergardebner I can put two and two together. So I broke up with him and cut all ties with her and I feel as crappy as ever.

Oh well, atleast I didn't catch them in the act right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! First chapter out :D hope ya'lll like it :)