Sequel: Fate's Cruel Hand
Status: Please give some honest feedback.

Life After You

Life After You

"If he isn't your patient anymore why can't you date him?" Marilyn says suddenly as she pulls out her credit card from her purse.

Kelly sighs heavily.

"I was at his home yesterday listening to how heartbroken he is about Stephanie. It's cruel to even suggest a date."

"Let me be honest. Stephanie treated him like dirt. She never loved him" Marilyn sighs heavily"He gave her his heart and she fell in love with his wallet. I always said she was a gold-digger. She damned everything, expensive jewellery, brand new cell-phones, vacations in the sun. She threw it all back in his face by cheating on him with some other guy. I hear they're engaged"

Marilyn takes a sip of her coffee.

"I think you should ask him
out"Marilyn eyes her suspiciously. Kelly knows that look.

"You find him attractive" Marilyn
says with a smirk.

"No I don't" Kelly protests. Marilyn gives her that look which says I don't believe you. "Alright he is a nice guy"

"With an amazing body" Marilyn adds.

"Yes, he does have an amazing body and I can't say that I'm not attracted to him, but it's still unprofessional" Kelly says with a groan. She isn't doing a good job of convincing anyone, not even herself.

"Alright. Whatever you want."Marilyn wipes her mouth with a napkin."But he did kiss you which means he does like you"

"Can we talk about something else, please?" Kelly replies with impatience. She is sick of trying to be hooked up with a guy who she has nothing in common with.

"Well?" Marilyn says abruptly.

"Well what?" Kelly asks.

"You want to talk about something
else so go ahead"

Kelly shoots her a look of disbelief.
"You really can be a bitch sometimes"