Sequel: Fate's Cruel Hand
Status: Please give some honest feedback.

Life After You

Life After You

For two hours she had done nothing but wrestle with the bed covers, pulling them on and pushing them off as she struggled to get comfy. She had given up and finally went downstairs thinking that a hot milky drink would send her off to sleep.
She wonders whether it has been the wine that has made her so restless. As she flicks through the movie channels it hits her that it isn't the wine. It was Jeremy's lips on her cheek.

She touches her cheek and smiles, giddy like a school girl who is now the object of her crush's affection.
Kelly turns down the volume and signs into her laptop. She decides that if she isn't going to sleep she may as well do some work. But curiosity gets the better of her so she goes onto youtube.

Kelly giggles to herself,
remembering how embarrassed Jeremy had gotten at the restaurant over the sex scenes in his early acting career. She clicks on the Neo-Ned scene and watches in silence.
She feels a warmth creep over her cheeks. Kelly feels something stir inside of her as she watches the facial close-ups, the way his eyes close and the way he gasps in fake orgasm. She holds her hands up and admits that he is hot as hell, but it's only a scene for a movie.

She scrolls down the page and finds another clip, the Monkey Love scene. She blows out a breath of air and watches.
Her mouth is dry. She watches it a second time and pays attention to his every movement, every kiss, every thrust.

This is ridiculous, she thinks and
closes the laptop.

She isn't some fifteen year old fan girl who sits and drools over a scene in a movie. Although, she does admit to herself that even pretending in a scene would be worth it.
Kelly shakes her head in disbelief at
herself and tries to focus on her work.
She has a serious feeling that not much work will be done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, another short chapter,but I can assure everyone that these short chapters will be worth the wait for what is coming next.

I hope everyone enjoys :)