Sequel: Fate's Cruel Hand
Status: Please give some honest feedback.

Life After You

Life After You

"So, how good a kisser is he?" Marilyn enquires with a broad smirk.

"I didn't tell you so you could poke fun at me" Kelly replies.
"I'm not poking fun at you. I'll leave that to Jeremy. I'm being a good friend and making an enquiry. Was he really that good?"

Kelly shakes her head in defeat. She's never going to hear the end of it unless she spills on the goods.

"Alright. He was extremely good"

"I knew it!" Marilyn fist pumps the air and grins.

"You don't have to sound so happy about it"

"I'm happy that you're happy, okay. Anyway, I've heard that he is absolutely amazing in bed"

Kelly stares at her. How would she know?

"When it gets that far remember and score him" Marilyn says with a giggle. The sad thing is Kelly knows she is being serious.

"It probably won't get that far" She answers evenly "What am I doing getting involved with a guy who was my patient?"

Marilyn let's her ramble on.

"Why did I let things get this far?"

"Because you clearly like him. Why can't you just give things a shot? He isn't your patient anymore"
Marilyn's tone has changed from
playful to serious."What are you scared of?"

Kelly agrees that she is probably overreacting.

Kelly cuddles into his side, her head on his chest as they watch the movie, his arm protectively around her shoulders. His eyes are closing, his head dipping lower.
She looks up at him and grins. He looks adorable asleep.

Carefully she moves and kisses him on the lips, his eyes open and he smiles. Her hand is on his thigh as she kisses him again, her hands firmly against his chest pushing him further into the sofa. Jeremy runs his hand up and down her side, feeling her shiver under his lips.
They kiss slowly and passionately, drunk on affection and high on lust

On their last few dates they had fondled one another, groped and teased.

Kelly straddles him and hears him groan as she sits in his lap, deliberately moving against him. She loves it how his eyes close and he gasps at the sudden burst of pleasure.
He squirms and groans when he realises he can't go anywhere.

Jeremy grabs her and flips her onto the sofa, pinning her down to the couch as they kiss. Her hands wander underneath his t-shirt, raking her nails over the toned muscles. He kisses along her jawline and licks and nibbles on her neck, leaving red marks on her skin. His crotch pressed against her thigh, hot and hard which makes her want him more.

She reaches down and massages him through the fabric of his jeans, a strangled moan against her neck.

"Oh..shit" he mumbles.

She kneads his crotch with the palm of her hand, feeling a hand underneath her blouse. A spark of electricity shocks her as his fingertips brush against her aroused nipple. She takes it the next step further and undoes his zipper, pushing her hand in to stroke him.

"Uh...I think we should stop" Jeremy looks down on her, arousal in his eyes.

"Is that what you want?" She asks seductively, still stroking him.
He gasps and groans, his eyes threatening to close.

"Fuck...I..do..you..oh" He can't seem to quite get the words out.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehe....