Sequel: Fate's Cruel Hand
Status: Please give some honest feedback.

Life After You

Life After You

Discarded clothing makes a trail from the sitting room into the hallway, up the stairs and along the landing,finally ending in Jeremy's bedroom. The air is musty,smelling of sex and stale sweat, a cloying mixture of cologne and perfume.
Her limbs are tangled in the white satin bed sheets, her hair splayed across plump pillows that smell like lemons.

The sound of running water wakes her gently from a good dream. She wonders if she had imagined making love to Jeremy, but as she focuses on her surroundings her stomach flips. She hadn't dreamt it at all. Slightly embarrassed that she is still naked she pulls up the duvet to her chin as a door off to the side of the room opens.
Jeremy stands in the doorway, a white towel around his waist. His hair is still wet and scruffy, his eyes shinning.
He walks over to the bed and half crawls to Kelly who is blushing furiously. She still can't believe that she is in Jeremy's bed. She still can't believe that what happened last night had happened.

"Good morning" he says, kissing her fully on the lips.

"Good morning to you too" she giggles and runs her fingers through his damp hair.

He grins against her mouth as she groans.

"You're going to make me late for work"

"And that's a problem how?" He moves from her lips to that soft spot underneath her ear. That sweet spot that made her back arch and want him more.

"I have patients to see"

"Cancel them"

"I can't just cancel on them" She groans as his teeth nip at her ear lobe.

"I could be your patient for today"

She feels his hand travel lightly up and down her thigh. She needs to stop this before she's late for work, but it feels so damn good.

"How about I make it up to you?"

Jeremy leans away and flashes her one of his famous flirtatious grins that made her go weak at the knees.
"Like what?" he asks his voice husky.

"Mmmmm. I'll think of something" Kelly replies with a wink and pecks him on the lips."Do you mind if I shower?"

"Go ahead" Jeremy replies, his arm
extended towards the bathroom. He watches her, his jaw literally hitting the floor as she wraps the sheet around her and walks into the bathroom, her bare ass on show.
At the door she turns around and giggles.

"I think you'll need some time to take care of that" she motions towards his groin, a large visible tent in the towel.
He looks down and looks back to her with a cheesy grin. Looks like he'll have to deal with that "big" problem all on his own.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone is enjoying the story :)