Sequel: Fate's Cruel Hand
Status: Please give some honest feedback.

Life After You

Life After You

The pills feel like balls of lead in the palm of his hand, his want and need for them overpowering. The bottle of scotch he had hidden underneath the sink is calling to him, tempting him to sit down and pour himself a drink. He sucks in a deep breath and shakes his head. He doesn't want to live like this. Something good has happened that he's wanted for so long, but he still wants the mixture of pills and bottle of whisky. Susan had been right when she said that he wouldn't always feel heartbroken, the aftermath of the break-up with Stephanie.
Recently everything had been such a mess, but out of the darkness came light in the form of a beautiful woman.

Making love to Kelly made him realise that. She is his saviour, his knight in shinning armour with all the solutions to his problems. She is saving him from himself. He knows he is his own worst enemy, but numbing himself was better than the emptiness he felt inside, the disgust he felt when he looked in the mirror. In the shower that morning he had wondered if he had been selfish, pursuing an acting career that is taking off wonderfully, but he lost something special.

As he swallows the pills he realises that what was meant to happen had happened. He couldn't turn back time and change things, but he could prevent them from happening again.
Jeremy knows deep down in his heart that his love for acting is battling with his love for Kelly. He had tried to have his cake and eat it too, giving his all into a relationship and acting, but it was because of his career Stephanie had turned to the arms of another man. He doesn't want to risk losing Kelly too.

*****

Over the next few days Kelly and Jeremy spent all of their free time together, either at Kelly's house of Jeremy's. They made love repeatedly all over the house; in the kitchen, in the shower and anywhere else they could find. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, literally. They felt and acted like horny teenagers.
Everything is perfect for the both of them. Well, almost perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dear, what's going to happen next?