Status: Writing ^-^

No Really, I'm Fine.

This is not what it is only baby scars.

I changed into my Abandon All Ships shirt and my black shorts and grabbed my keys. I hate wearing the actual band I'm going to see's band Tee's. It's way to mainstream. I walked out the door and locked it behind me. I skipped over to my car and opened the door. When I climbed in and turned it on, my OM&M CD came on. I started humming the words of 'Ben Threw' to myself. I drove the short 20 minute drive to the venue and turned my car off. I walked away swinging the key ring around my finger, whistling to 'Take One Last Breath.' I gave the woman my ticket and ran inside. I was going to get up front. Period. I pushed my way threw a bunch of people, some getting quite frustrated with me, and grabbed the rail in front. The first couple bands came out, and I had no idea who they were, but they were good. Finally, I saw Tino, Aaron, Phil, Alan, and last but not least, Austin, walk out on stage. I screamed my head off and started reaching for Austin.

"Hey guys. We are Of Mice & Men, and I hope you're ready to rock tonight !"

Austin screamed in the mic. He started off with Second and Sebring, let live, then O.G. Loko. He came to the front of the crowd and grabbed my hand. I didn't want to let go at first, but then I realized I had to. He smiled at me and pulled his hand away. During the whole concert he would keep making awkward eye contact with me. I didn't mind at all though. I walked outside after the concert to my car. I tried turning it on, but just my luck, it wouldn't. I got out and kicked the tire.

"Stupid piece of shit !"

I had a lot of stares coming from other people. I sighed and blew my hair out of my face.

"Are you serious ?"

I had no money, no phone charger, and my phone only had 5% battery left ! I could always ask someone if I could use their phone, but I had no money to get a tow truck to move it. I smiled and laughed to myself.. Not the normal reaction, I know, but I just found it funny that this happened all during one night. One of the greatest nights of my life got ruined. Coincidence ? I think not. I sighed and lied down on the hood of my car. After about 20 minutes of watching people leave, I fell asleep.

--------------------

I woke up and fell on the concrete ground.. Wait.. Concrete ? I looked around. I forgot that my car had broke down. I eventually got so bored that I started screaming lyrics to Abandon All Ships, Alesana, and The Word Alive out to no one. I screamed at the top of my lungs. What difference does it make if no one can hear me ? I started spinning around it circles.I felt the rain come falling on me. I smiled and sat down in the middle of the parking lot.

"Let it rain down !"

I yelled. When I turned around to look at the venue I saw headlights right in front of me. I squeezed my eyes shut and curled up in a ball, preparing myself for impact. It never happened though. I opened my eyes and saw the front of a bus 3 inches away from my face. I heard the doors open and someone ran out to me. I couldn't see anything through the rain, which had been pouring down by now. Someone picked me up and carried me somewhere. I don't know where, but I noticed the rain had stopped and there were lights.I wiped my face off and saw my mascara on my hands. I looked up and saw no other than Of Mice & Men.. Alan had put me down and ran to the back of the bus. Tino ran over to me with a piece of pizza. I gladly took it and ate it. Phil threw a bottle of water at me and I chugged it down.

"Thank you."

I told him. He nicely smiled and nodded at me. Alan ran back with a blanket and, I'm guessing, one of this shirts and basketball shorts. He pulled me back to the bathroom with his arm around me.

"Go change."

"Thank you, seriously."

"It's no problem, honestly."

When I changed I walked back out into Austin.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

I told him, looking down at my feet.. He smiled, wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and led me back out to the guys. He pulled me on the couch and pulled his arm off of me. I was disappointed, I mean, It's fucking Austin Carlile. Alan observed me in his clothes and winked. I blushed and turned my attention to Aaron.

"Why did you guys come out and get me ?"

"You're a fan.. Our fans are our everything."

That was the first thing Austin had said to me since I walked on the bus. I nodded, not knowing what to say. I wrapped the blanket around my shoulders and realized it was too small for me. Alan walked over and pulled me into him, onto the couch. He rubbed my back, trying to comfort me. Secretly, I was wishing it was Austin. Alan is hot and all, but Austin has always been my favorite member of the band. Once I heard his story and everything of that nature, I was hooked. I snuggled into Alan and felt Austin staring at me. Alan turned the television set on and let me change it to whatever I wanted.