Status: Writing ^-^

No Really, I'm Fine.

Take what you need. I left you and your dying breed.

Austin intertwined our fingers as we walked down the isles of Wal-Mart looking for food.

"I don't know, baby. What do you want to eat ?"

"Let's just get some pizza."

He shrugged and started pulling me over to the other side of the store. He opened the door to the refrigerator. Before he pulled one out he looked over at me with a questioning expression.

"What kind ?"

"Pepperoni, defiantly."

"Sounds like a plan !"

He leaned down and pecked me on the cheek. My face turned a light shade of pink and I smiled. He started laughing at me and I snapped my head up in his direction.

"What ? !"

"You're so cute when you blush."

I looked down at my shoes and blushed even more. Austin squeezed my hand and continued to laugh at me. Once we got on the bus again the boys all ran at us like a wild pack of animals. I fought them all off and it ended with me breathing heavily and my hair messed up. I walked over to the microwave and pulled out the boxed pizza's. As I pulled one out I jumped and turned backwards. It was just Austin.

"Don't touch my fucking pizza, yet."

He put his hands up in surrender and backed up.

"Okay, calm down, babe."

Immediately, I had to stop my mouth from turning up into a smile and I tried not to blush. Austin saw right through it and ruffled my hair.

"Love you."

He walked up behind me as I turned around and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my cheek and rested his head on my shoulder as I started messing with our multiple pizza's.

"You're perfect."

He mumbled into my ear.

"No, I'm far from it, actually."

"Not too me."

"Because you're blinded by the physical attraction to me."

I walked of to the back of the bus to grab some sweats to change into. Austin was right behind me.

"Are you saying I don't have feelings for you ?"

I grabbed them and walked into the small bathroom and Austin followed me.

"No, I'm saying that we haven't even been together that long. I don't care what you say, you don't love me, Austin."

When I pulled my sweats on Austin grabbed my face in his hands.

"I know you don't believe me, but I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you. Don't ever doubt that I love you."

He leaned down and crushed his lips to mine.

"Okay ?"

"Alright."

He held my hand in his and pulled us out of the bathroom. I threw my other pants on our bunk and followed Austin to the main part of the bus. When everyone saw us it suddenly got silent. Phil started humping the air and my face turned red.

"We weren't even in there for 5 minutes !"

Tino raised his eyebrows at me and laughed.

"Sometimes, that's all it takes."

I sat down and buried my face into my hands. Austin sat down next to me and pulled me onto his lap, making a grunting sound while doing so.

"Am I really that fat ?"

"No, I just did that because I knew you would ask if you were fat."

He said, chuckling at the end of it. I slapped him on the arm and pouted. He kissed my forehead and Alan made a gagging sound, sticking his finger in his mouth. I gave him the bird and he laughed at me. Austin pulled me off of his lap and stood up to get the pizza. I jumped up and followed him.

"What, you can't be away from me that long..?"

"No,"

I grabbed the pizza cutter from him and started cutting it.

"but you can't cut pizza to save your life."

He put his hand on his heart, pretending to be offended.

"I can so cut pizza ! Aaron, can't I-"

"No."

We all busted out into fits of laughter. After all of the guys had gotten their pizza, we all sat down and ate together. I couldn't get what would happen after tour out of my head. Would I go back with Austin, or would we part our separate ways ? I looked over at Austin and he caught my glace. He smiled and got back into conversation with Alan and Phil. I pulled out my phone and texted him.

Can we talk when you're finished eating..?

You're not breaking up with me, are you ?

I looked over at Austin and he suddenly looked really upset. He wouldn't even look at me.

Of course not, Austin.

Then, yes.. Yes, we can.

When I looked over at him he was smiling and happy again. It's nice to know that I could impact his mood so much.

------------------------------

Austin looked very nervous as he sat in front of me. He grabbed my hands in his and tried to look me in the eyes as best as he could.

"What's wrong, baby ?"

I sighed and started playing with my thumbs in his hands.

"I was just wanting to know what are we going to do after tour ? What are we going to be, Austin ? You're always to busy, and I understand, but I don't want to get in the way of your career or your friends."

He stood up and sat next to me, instead of across. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I love you. I don't want to break up and you won't be in the way of anything. Trust me."

He kissed the top of my head.

"But there's that part of me that wants what's best for you.. If you don't want to be together, we don't have to be. I don't want you to become overwhelmed by everything."

"Austin, of course I want to be with you."

There was an awkward silence for a couple of minutes, until I spoke up.

"Let's just wait until the end of tour."

He nodded and sighed.

"Which is..?"

I said dragging out the S.

"In a week."

"Oh.."

"Yeah."

Austin got up after a minute or two and left me in the back lounge. What have I done..?