Status: Writing ^-^

No Really, I'm Fine.

I'm a nightmare and I'm going crazy. You're going nowhere, so I'm taking you with me.

Austin has been ignoring me for the past 4 days. Leaving me with 3 days, until we decide what to do. By the looks of it, we won't be together much longer. I was sitting in the back of the lounge crying silently. I heard footsteps and I looked up through my bangs to see Austin. He must have not thought I saw him, because he turned around to walk out of the room.

"Austin.."

My voice was cracking and it was very obvious I had been crying. He flinched up and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

I pleaded. He slowly turned around. When he opened his eyes his face immediately softened.

"Emily.."

He softly whispered. He slowly moved towards me, cupping my face in his hands. He wiped away the tears falling from my face. He softly sighed.

"Emily, I'm sorry. I never meant for this to happen. You know I care about you."

I pushed his hands off of my face and stood up. He stood up in front of me. I tried to push him off of me, but he wouldn't budge.

"Austin, let me through."

"We need to talk."

"Austin, no !"

I yelled and tried to push past him, but he grabbed my arms and pushed me down on the couch. Not so hard to where I was hurt. He got on his knees in front of me, never letting go of my arms.

"I'm sorry. You know I care about you. I've just been stressed a lot recently."

"Austin, you're confusing me. You need to figure out what you want. You're hurting both of us doing this."

"I know, and like I said, I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't fix everything.."

He pressed his lips to mine and walked out of the room. I started running after him, but ran into Aaron. He grabbed me in a similar way that Austin did.

"Emily, what's wrong ?"

My breathing started picking up and my vision went black. The last thing I remembered was Austin yelling my name.