Status: Writing ^-^

No Really, I'm Fine.

I need your love like a boy needs his mothers side.

I woke up in Alan's arms on the couch. I looked around and realized I was still on their bus. I jumped up and walked over to the door.

"I wouldn't walk out there, unless you want to fall out of a moving bus."

I jumped and turned around to find Austin leaning on the counter. He had on his sunglasses and create music shirt. His hair was spiked up and I was utterly in love with him.

"What ? !"

"Calm down, princess. We're just going up the street to get gas."

I sighed, somewhat relieved. Austin walked over and pushed Alan off of the couch. He fell with a thud.. Not even stirring the slightest bit. We both got a good chuckle out of it. I watched Austin sit down and pat the spot next to him. I walked over and sat next to him.

"So, you and Alan were being pretty flirty last night."

"Well, now that you mention it.."

"I hate to sound like the bad guy, but Alan has a girlfriend."

"I know, I didn't think anything like that. I'm just thankful that you all helped me."

Austin rolled his eyes and reached for the remote. I snatched the remote from him, just staring at him. I couldn't look him in the eyes, because of his glasses. That's a good thing. If he didn't I would probably melt under his stare. Almost as if he was reading my thoughts, he pulled his glasses off and sat them next to him. I tried to avoid eye contact by staring at his mouth, his nose, anything ! They were all such perfect and flawless features, though.

"What the fuck ? !"

I was taken back by his outburst, but two could play at that game, buddy.

"What's your problem with me ? ! I have not done anything to you this whole time I've been here !"

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"If only you knew.."

"Please, tell me !"

He stood up and got in front of me. He pointed his finger in my face and looked angry as hell, but also sad, and defeated.

"You are so beautiful, and you just sit there and let Alan do that too you ! I love Alan, don't get me wrong. He's my brother, basically. You could do so much better then a player like him... Honestly."

I looked him in the eyes. I felt so close to him in that moment. I leaned in and grabbed his face, crashing his lips onto mine. He didn't pull away, or anything. He actually kissed back. He pulled me off of the couch and wrapped my legs around his waist. Next thing I knew, I was in his bunk with him hovering over top of me. He licked my bottom lip and I gladly let him in. His hand slowly slid up my shirt, and Next thing I saw was Aaron sweeping open the curtain.

"Oh, dude. I'm sorry. I didn't realize- I'll just go now.."

I sighed and covered my face with my hands. I felt the side of the bunk sink. I looked up and saw Austin. He pulled my hands away from the rest of my face and held them in his.

"Don't ever hide your beautiful face from me."

I could feel my face start heating up and turning a dark shade of red. I couldn't find my words. So, I just bit my lip and nodded. He smiled back and me and pecked me on the lips, once more, before the bus came to a screeching stop. Austin sighed and covered his face.

"This is your stop."

I slowly climbed out of his bunk, walking to the front of the bus. I grabbed my wet clothes and my dead phone. Right before I opened the door Austin stopped me. He pulled me back by my arm and kissed me on the lips for the last time, probably, ever. I sighed and walked out. He ran out after me and stopped right in front of me.

"Will I see you again ?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know.. Hopefully."

He grabbed my shoulders and stared into my eyes.

"Promise me ?"

"I'm not making a promise that I can't keep, Austin.. I'm sorry."

He kissed me on the forehead and walked back on to the bus, but not before turning around and yelling at me.

"What's your name ?"

"What does it matter ?"

I turned around and saw my car getting towed. I ran up to the guy and watched him get my car on his truck.

"Mind if I grab a ride ?"

"Go ahead."

I jumped in the passengers side of the vehicle and waited for the older man to get here. On the way back I stared out the window and pressed my forehead against the glass. Causing and almost soothing effect on me. I couldn't get Austin off of my mind. I just made out with Austin Carlile, and he told me he wanted to see me again ! Honestly, that was the best kiss I have had in my entire life. There was more in it then 'just a kiss.' He made it feel real. In that moment I swore to myself that I will see Austin, again.