Status: Writing ^-^

No Really, I'm Fine.

I was all for you.

2 years later

I walked out of my, now ex-boyfriends, apartment, slamming the door. I walked over to my car and slammed my head on the steering wheel.

"Fuck. Me."

I turned my car on and drove to Kroger. I grabbed my wallet and walked to the woman at the front counter.

"1 ticket to the Of Mice & Men concert for tonight, please."

She nodded and handed me the ticket.

"That'll be $25.00, ma'am."

I handed her the money and thanked her. Tonight was the night. The night I was going to see Austin, again. I smiled to myself just thinking about it. I turned on my Asking Alexandria CD and drove the rest of the way to the venue. As I stepped out of the car I had a smile on my face, and it wouldn't go away. I walked to the front and handed the man my ticket.

"Have a great time."

"Thanks."

I walked in with the same smile plastered on my face. I tried to push my way to the front, but couldn't. Some guy saw me struggling to get through the crowd. He walked over to me and smiled.

"Trying to get through ?

I nodded and smiled a defeated smile.

"My groups about to push thought. You can go with us."

I smiled and thanked him.

"On the count of three... one.. two.. three !"

We all ran straight through the giant crowd and when we got to the front, I smiled, thanked him again, and we went our separate ways. I waited for the band to come out. While I waited I made small chat with some of the people around me. The lights went off and everyone screamed. Then I saw him walked out. He looked perfect, as always. He made his way around the front of the stage, giving everyone high fives. When he saw my face his smile immediately dropped. The whole rest of the concert he ignored me. After it was over I walked to the back, but was stopped by security.

"No, you have to tell Austin that I'm here !"

He gave me a questioning look, but walked to the back. I saw Alan walk out and smile at me.

"Hey.. you.."

He still had no clue what my name was.

"Emily.. Emily Myers."

"Oh, well, I like you and all, Emily... But you see, Austin has a girlfriend now, and she is back there with him now.."

"Oh.."

Was all I could say.. Tino walked by and his face softened.

"So, do you just want me to leave ?"

Alan was about to say something, but Tino interrupted him.

"No, you can be my girlfriend."

Tino said, winking at me. I laughed at him, then I realized he wasn't joking.

"Really ?"

"Yeah !"

"Uhmm, okay !"

Alan laughed and walked back to the band. Tino wrapped his arm around my waist and my face turned a deep red. We walked back and the first thing I saw was Austin and his girlfriend. My heart instantly broke to pieces. Aaron saw me and smiled.

"Oh, hey !"

I forgot.. No one knew my name. I decided to make this easier on everyone. I walked over to Austin's girlfriend.

"Hi, my name's Emily. You can call me Em though. It's so nice to meet you !"

She stood up and hugged me. Seems friendly enough. I turned back around and walked into Tino's arms. Austin's girlfriend looked back and forth between us.

"Are you Tino's girlfriend ?"

"I am."

We both smiled, and Austin looked like he was about to blow up.

"Aww, you all are so cute together !"

We both smiled and thanked her. Austin looked me in the eyes with pure hatred.

"It's even cuter when they kiss, babe."

He said through a clenched jaw. Tino squeezed my waist reassuringly, and I calmed down a little bit.

"I'm sick, though."

Tino said. Austin laughed. Like, he saw it coming. I couldn't stand him winning.

"I don't mind, baby."

"Uhm.. Okay, then."

I leaned in and kissed him and looked back at Austin.

"Well, I must get going. Won't you walk me to my car, babe ?"

I asked Tino. He opened his mouth to say something, but Austin spoke up.

"No, I'll do it. It's been so long since we've gotten to talk."

He kissed his girlfriend on the cheek and started following me outside. It was awkward for, about, the first 5 minutes of walking with him. Then he spoke up.

"So, Emily is your name.. Why didn't you just tell me that when you left ?"

"I didn't think you would care, honestly."

"Are you kidding ? I was in love with you. You were all I would talk about after that.. After our last concert in this area, I just, kinda, gave up.."

"Ohh... So, how long have you and 'what's her face' been dating ?"

"About a month."

"Really ? It seemed like you all have been dating longer then that."

"I guess.. She's just clingy and when I get back I'm probably going to get lectured about how I shouldn't be with any other girl.."

We both laughed like old friends.

"But, she think's I'm Tino's girlfriend."

"Exactly."

"Well, are you happy in the relationship ?"

We both stopped and stared at each other for a couple of seconds..

"No.. I'm actually not. The first time I kissed her I thought of you the whole time. I wish it was you and not her, sometimes."

I just awkwardly nodded.. The rest of the walk was in an awkward silence. I started to open the door to my car, but Austin grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Please, don't leave.."

"Why not ?"

"The guys will miss you.. I will miss you.."

"I'm sorry Austin, but you have a girlfriend, and apparently-"

He cut me off by smashing our lips together. Exactly the same as last time. The same feeling and everything. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. Never pulling them from mine.

"Please, come back."

He sounded like he was on the verge of tears. I couldn't say no to him.

"What about your girlfriend ?"

"You can pretend to be Tino's girlfriend and you can tour with us too !"

"Austin, are you sure ?"

"I'm positive.. There is no one I would want on tour with me more."

We both smiled and he pulled me into him and hugged me.

I wonder how his girlfriend will handle this..