Status: Writing ^-^

No Really, I'm Fine.

You fell over my love.

We were standing there while Austin was on the phone with Tino. I wasn't really paying to much attention to him. While he was finishing his conversation with Tino, I was chewing on my nails out of boredom. My phone started going off to 'Let Live'

"I was all for you. You fell over my love. I just can't afford it this time."

Austin looked at me with raised eyebrows and laughed. I rolled my eyes and answered it.

"Hello ?"

"Baby, I'm sorry. It was an honest mistake."

"Cheating isn't alright. It would be different if it was the first time, but it's, like, the 5th."

I felt my phone being pulled out of my hands. When I looked over Austin was arguing with my ex, Cameron.

"Hey, this is Austin. She hate you now and has moved on. So, with that being said.. bye !"

He hung up and handed me my phone. I stared at him with wide eyes. He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Tino's coming to get you. When you go in act all lovey dovey and what not.. Even though it will kill me on this inside."

I laughed and he stared at me with hurt in his eyes.

"I'm not laughing because I think it's funny. I'm laughing because what you're doing to your girlfriend is horrible."

"I guess that does make me, somewhat, of a douche bag.. Doesn't it ?"

I nodded and let out a long breath. I looked off behind Austin and found my 'boyfriend.' I ran up to him and hugged him. Kissing his cheeks over and over.

"Thank's for doing this."

I whispered into his chest. I felt his chest vibrate from his laughter. Austin walked over and pulled me off of him, intertwining our fingers.

"Save it for later."

"Just thought I'd get some practice in."

I grabbed Tino's hand with my free one. Austin leaned over and kissed me on the cheek before walking in. He let go of my hand and walked back over to his girlfriend kissing her on the cheek too. Tino sat in the seat next to Phil and I sat on his lap. I could tell it pained Austin to watch me do so. Tino wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. Austin's Perky Polly spoke up.

"I'm sorry, my name's Ashley."

"That's a pretty name."

I said smiling. She really wasn't that ugly.. Like, at all. She had long flowing red hair, big brown eyes, and and hourglass figure.. I was nothing compared to her. I see why Austin is dating her..

"Thanks !"

She said grabbing Austin's hand with hers. I closed my eyes, wishing when I opened them she would be gone.. Sadly, this wasn't a fairy tale..

"So, Ashley, are you going to be staying for the whole tour ?"

"Just the next 7 concerts. What about you ?"

I looked over at Tino.

"Yeah.. What about me ?"

I whispered to him. He looked up at me and then at Ashley..

"She's staying the whole tour. We never really see each other.. So, we took this opportunity to spend some time together.."

"Well, that sounds fun. I've just never heard you talk about having a girlfriend before Tino.."

"Really ? That's weird. I talk about her all the time. I mean, you could see why."

He gestured up towards me. I let out a giggle and blushed a light shade of pink. Ashley started 'awwing' over us and Austin looked fed up.

"Come on, Ashley.. We're going back to the bus to sleep."

"Okay, baby."

He grabbed her hand and walked out of the venue to the bus. I let out a long sigh and threw my hands up.

"Praise God !"

I stood up off of Tino and flung my head on Alan's lap and my feet on the other side of the couch. All the guys laughed at me.

"So, Emily, It's been a while and you look great !"

I looked over at Phil and blew my hair out of my face.

"Why, thank you."

"Yeah, I missed my cuddle buddy."

Alan said rubbing the top of my head, messing my hair up. I looked up at him with my bottom lip sticking out.

"Alan, you have a girlfriend.."

"We're taking a break."

"Aww, poor baby."

I said sitting up on his lap. I rubbed his head and messed up his hair, repeating his actions from earlier.

"It's fine."

I kissed Alan on the cheek and just sat on him. I heard someone clear their throat. We all looked over to find Ashley.

"Why are you sitting on Alan ?"

She said, awkwardly chewing on her lip. I spoke up before any of the guys.

"Because, Alan told me I was pretty, Tino laughed in my face, I asked him why, he shrugged, and I told him 'It's because I'm ugly.', he said 'Totally.', So I sat on Alan and we all started laughing.. It's just a joke."

I said, shrugging like it was no big deal. She laughed. She believed me.

"Well, Alan's right.. You're gorgeous."

"Oh my god, you too !"

I could get used to Ashley.. She's really nice. She walked over, grabbed her phone, and walked back out and we all let out a deep sigh.

"I feel bad, because she's so nice to me, but her boyfriend is cheating on her with me.. Wow, that sounds even worse out loud.."

All the guys laughed at me.

"Maybe I should just leave.. Tino can tell them something happened with my mom, or whatever."

Aaron ran over to me and got on his knees.

"No, please.. Stay ! I can't stand being with them. Ashley, she's nice and all, but she's always so perky and cheery ! I need a normal girl here !"

Phil got down next Aaron and started begging too.

"I just don't like any of them.."

I started laughed at him and all the guys shot him death glares. Alan pushed my hair back behind my head and put his mouth next to it.

"Please, don't leave.."

He said seductively. It sent shivers down my spine and he dug his head into the crook in my neck.

"Guys, I'll stay, but I'm tired."

Alan stood up to follow me at the same time as Tino.

"You know, maybe we can say that she's my girlfriend and I just wasn't comfortable with telling Ashley right after me and my girlfriend took a break."

Alan looked at Tino with a hope in his eyes..

"Wait.. what ?"

I looked at Alan and back at Tino several times.

"If it's what you want, man.. I'm going to miss the thought of you sleeping with me though, Em's.."

I laughed and started walking back with Alan. He explained everything to me on the way to the bus and he told me that he would tell Ashley while she was with Austin. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"I missed you, cuddle buddy."

He leaned over and kissed the tip of my ear. I blushed a light shade of pink. When we reached the bus doors I started getting nervous. I guess Alan could tell cause he pulled my closer to him and walked on the bus.