Status: Writing ^-^

No Really, I'm Fine.

I was unaware now.

We walked on the bus and with Alan's arm still around my waist. We walked right past Austin and Ashley and back to Alan's bunk. He threw me some of his clothes and pointed me towards the bathroom. Once I was changed I climbed in Alan's bunk, while he went to talk to Austin and Ashley..

Austin's P.O.V.

I saw Emily walk in with Alan's arm around her waist. The only reason I agreed to let Tino be her fake boyfriend, was because I knew he wouldn't develop feelings for her. Alan on the other hand.. Alan liked her since he met her. Ashley looked at me confused.. Alan better have a good explanation. He walked over and sat in front of us with Emily in his bunk.

"Ashley, I know you're confused, but let me tell you the story."

We both nodded. I probably wanted to hear it more then her.

"You know how me and my last girlfriend were taking a break.. Well, I met Emily and I didn't want anyone to really know that I moved on so fast and I asked Tino if he could play her fake boyfriend. I realized I couldn't stand to see her with another man.. So, I called it off and now I'm telling you."

Ashley stood up and hugged Alan.

"Oh, Alan. I'm so happy for you, buddy."

He smiled and hugged her back. When she sat back down, he walked over to the bunks, and climbed in with Emily. I wanted to believe that Alan was just doing this 'cause Tino wasn't up for it, but when Alan said 'I realized I couldn't stand to see her with another man.' you could tell he really meant it.. Now he's going to try and take Emily from me.

Alan's P.O.V.

I have a week and a half to get her fall for me and not Austin, before Ashley leaves.. I climbed in bed with Emily and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer to me. With her back to me, I pulled the blanket over us, and rested my hand on her upper stomach. She grabbed my hand with hers and intertwined our fingers. I kissed behind her ear and buried my face in her hair.

"Sweet dreams, princess."

A smiled crept onto her face and she pulled me closer to her. A smile eventually made it's way to my face too. About 20 minutes later she was fast asleep and I felt the curtain be pulled back. I turned over, never pulling my hand away from hers, and saw Austin.

"What ?"

He looked at me like I was stupid.

"What do you mean, what ?"

He whispered and yelled at the same time. It's his fault, honestly. He's the one that's dating Ashley.

"I said what.."

Emily started stirring and squeezed my hand harder.

"Shh, go back to sleep, princess."

I turned back to face Austin.

"This is unbelievable.. Did I miss something where you two magically fell in love ?"

I shrugged and tried to avoid eye contact.

"I like her, alright. You knew that. You have a girlfriend and you're happy. Why can't I be happy ?"

"I don't know, Alan. Maybe, because I love her ? !"

He said in a matter of fact tone.

"You need to calm down, Austin.. You're too late. She deserves better then you. You have a girlfriend. Imagine how Ashley would feel if she found out.."

He sighed and buried his face in his hands.

"I'm sorry.. I just love her, Alan."

"Yeah, well, me too."

Austin looked at me with wide eyes. Did I really just say I love her ? I was tired and I wanted to sleep. I was going to end this now.

"Good night, Austin."

I pulled the curtain shut and snuggled back up against Emily. I'll be the one that ends up getting her. I swear on it.