Status: Writing ^-^

No Really, I'm Fine.

Won't you show them to me ?

Emily's P.O.V.

I woke up in an empty bunk. That's when it hit me. I slept with Alan last night, now Alan likes me. How could I be so stupid ? Jesus. I rolled out of the bunk and threw on my black skinny jeans and my Aspire & Create shirt.. This should be awkward enough. I was walking out towards the main part of the bus, but stopped in my tracks. I listened to Austin and Ashley yelling at each other.

"Maybe, you could have told me you almost had sex with her !"

"Ashley, I'm with you now.. Not her. If I still liked her I would have broken up with you by now."

I heard her scoff and I let out a small giggle. Bad choice of words Austin.

"I didn't mean it like that, baby. I love you, though. Not her. Can't you see that ?"

I heard a silence fill the room. They were probably making out. I covered my mouth. Tears threatened to spill over. I slid down the wall and heard the bathroom door open. I looked up to see Alan. He ran over to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"What's wrong ?"

"I just miss home."

He nodded and pulled me up. When we walked to the front of the bus Austin and Ashley's eyes fell on me. Ashley ran over to me with sadness in her eyes. If she hated me, she sure wasn't showing it."

"Oh my god, are you okay ? !"

She asked hugging me. Alan walked over to sit next to Austin and left me with Ashley trying to comfort me.

"She misses home."

I looked above Ashley shoulder and saw Austin staring at me. He knew I was lying. I don't know how he knew, but he did. Austin stood up and walked over to me. Pulling Ashley off.

"I've got this, babe."

He kissed her forehead and walked me off of the bus. We sat there with his arms around me, trying to sooth me, for quite some time. Finally, I stopped crying. He grabbed my face with his hands, making me look at him.

"Are you gonna be okay ?"

"No.. Maybe, I should just go home."

"Please, don't."

He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. It only made me want to cry more.

"Please, Austin, stop."

"Why ? What's wrong ?"

I pushed him away and slid down the side of the bus.

"I don't like watching you and her. It makes me hate her. Even though, she's been nothing but nice to me.."

"You think I like watching you with Alan ?"

"I, honestly, didn't think you cared."

"Why wouldn't I ? I care about you so much."

"You don't love me.."

"What makes you say that ?"

"You think I haven't gotten the 'I care about you so much.' speech ? Basically, you're saying you love her and not me. You just like being around me.. You hurting Ashley and me. She doesn't deserve this. Ever since I've gotten here I've been nothing but and emotional wreck. You have to pick one."

"Please, don't make me do this.."

"My mind has been made, Austin. I'm sorry."

I walked back on the bus leaving Austin behind. Ashley gave me a weird look when I returned without Austin. I ran over and hugged her. She seemed surprised at first, but she hugged back.

"Alan, baby, can we go and lay down."

"Sure, babe."

He sounded confused, but followed me. I climbed in the bunk first. So, I was against the wall. Alan climbed in and wrapped his arm around my waist. I buried my head into the crook of his neck and he kissed my forehead.

"Is anything wrong, babe ?"

"I'm just tired."

He sighed, not fully believing me.

"Do you actually like me, Emily ?"

I looked up at him. He had his eyebrows furred together. I've never really thought about it. I mean, I'm no whore by any means. I act off of emotions. Not by my hormones. I smiled up and Alan kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, I do."

He smiled and pecked me on the lips. I guess, now I can tell Austin I don't need him to pick anymore. I have Alan. I'll just tell him tomorrow..

Austin's P.O.V.

I walked on the bus to see Ashley pulling her bags down the stairs.

"Ashley, baby, where are you going ?"

"Home, Austin."

"Why ?"

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her too me. She stared at me with no emotion.

"You love Emily.. That's fine. Go be with her. I want you to be happy, Austin. I'm not mad. Just a little disappointed."

"Please don't."

I said, tears rimming my eyes. My voice went horse.

"I love you, Austin."

She kissed my cheek and walked off. I fell onto the couch and cried. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to find a picture from Alan.

"It's all good. I've got her. You've got Ashley. Sorry for arguing with you, bro."