Status: Writing ^-^

No Really, I'm Fine.

This world is so unperfect. This love is so unworth it.

Austin's P.O.V.

I cried myself to sleep last night. This whole thing was just a big jumbled mess. Why would I even try and cheat on Ashley. I crawled out of my bunk and walked to the front of the bus to find Emily. She looked upset. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

"What's wrong ?"

"Mitch Lucker is dead, Austin."

I tried to let my thoughts register, but I realized they wouldn't. Mitch is gone.. The words would not process through my mind. I thought of all of the times we hung out and stuff.

Mitch is gone..

It kept running through my mind.. Jolie.. Kenadee.. She was his whole world.

"No, he can't be."

"Yeah.."

I sighed as tears started to form in my eyes. She grabbed on to me and I hugged her back.

"Are you gonna be okay, Austin ?"

Was I going to be okay ? I didn't know, honestly. I had to think about it, but I couldn't let Emily worry about me in any way.

"Yeah.."

My voice got hoarse and a tear fell from my cheek.

"I'm going to call Jolie.."

I stood up and walked to the back of the bus to find all of the guys tearing up. I pushed passed them and walked to the back room, pulling my phone out. I dial Jolie's number.

ring...

ring...

ri-

"Hello ?"

She sounded like she had been crying for hours. I had no doubt in my mind that she had.

"Hey, Jolie. It's Austin."

"Oh.. Hey, Austin. How are you ?"

"I'm fine. How are you, though ?"

"Getting through it.."

"Look, I'm so sorry about Mitch.. If there's anything I can do, please, tell me."

"Thanks, Austin. I have to go pick up Kenadee."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye, Austin."

I sighed and slid my phone back in my pocket. She's probably a wreck. I walked back to the front of the bus and saw Emily and Alan cuddling.. I rolled my eyes and walked off of the bus. I sat on the gravel and started playing with the lose pieces of cement. I heard the door open and close. I kept my head down the whole time, until I realized that the person that had walked out of the door was in front of me. I looked up to see Alan. I rolled my eyes and stared at him.

"What the fuck, man ! Can't you just be happy for me ! ?"

"Alan, what happens when Maddie want's to get back together ?"

"I don't know.. I'll think about it when the time comes !"

"No, you won't. You'll break up with Emily and break her heart. Don't act like you won't."

He was silent as he stared at the ground, kicking little pieces of concrete around. You could tell he felt guilty.

"Exactly."

Alan walked back inside and I heard arguing.. I'm gonna guess between Alan and Emily. I heard a mixture of 'You could have told me this before..' and 'I'm sorry I love her.' I saw Emily walk out with her bag. I stood up and ran over to her, grabbing her by her wrist. Causing her to drop her bag.

"Austin, what the hell ? !"

"Please, don't leave."

"Why not..? I've been here for 2 days and have already had the worst time of my life."

She threw her hands up in frustration. Her face turned red and she never broke eye contact with me.

"I can change that. We've gotten off to a rough start, but we can make it better. Just me and you, baby.. Please, you can't leave me when I need you the most. I mean, Mitch just died, Ashley just left. Give me one more chance."

Her facial features softened and she lowered her hands. I was still hoping she would stay with me.

"Okay.."

She whispered, looking at the ground. A huge smile spread across my face and I ran over to her and hugged her. She started laughing and she hugged me back.

"I won't mess it up, Emily."

"I know you won't, Austin."

She grabbed my face and smashed her lips on mine..