Status: Writing ^-^

No Really, I'm Fine.

Miles away I can still feel you lay your head down on my embrace.

Emily's P.O.V.

I woke up in the embrace of Austin Robert Carlile. It was a perfect feeling. I just snuggled closer into his chest and breathed him in. He smelt like a god. I felt his chest vibrate and I looked up to see him smiling. I poked him in the stomach and he smiled even more. I started tickling him, until he fully 'woke up.'

"Good morning, beautiful."

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Good morning."

He leaned down and kissed my nose. I scrunched up my face and pulled it away, by reaction. I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips.

"We have to get up, Austin."

He pulled me back down and closed his eyes.

"Austi-"

"Shh."

"Don't tell me to 'shh !' We have to get up."

"It's our day off. Just let me be happy, woman."

"What ?-"

He cut me off by kissing me. Some may say cliche.. I agree, but none the less, it was cute. It sent butterflies in my stomach and my mind to a whole different dimension. He pulled away with his eyes closed and a smile still on his face.

"Alright then, let's sleep."

I snuggled my face back into his neck and, surprisingly, fell back a sleep.

-------------------------------

I woke up and Austin wasn't there. I frowned a little and hopped out of the bunk. I grabbed my shorts and bandeau. This may be a bit to revealing, but I don't care. I smiled to myself and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I let the water run down my shoulders, relaxing me. When I got out I dried my hair, straightened it, and put my makeup on. When I walked out I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Austin ?"

I said my voice hoarse from holding in the tears that were threatening to spill. I started at him and Ashley making out in the front of the bus. He ran over to me and grabbed my arms making me look at him.

"Calm down.."

I stared at him like he had 4 heads.. Calm down ? How could he ask me to calm down ! ?

"You said you wouldn't mess up.. You said you wouldn't hurt me.."

I said, trailing off. A small smirk started forming at the corner of his mouth.

"We can't all keep our promises, dear."

I slapped him in the face. Causing it to turn red immediately.

"Fucking bitch.."

He turned around and hit me right back.

------------------------------

I shot up covered in sweat. I looked over to see Austin waking up.

"Emily, are you okay ?"

He pulled me down next to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Just a bad dream."

"It looks like a little more then a bad dream.. What was it about ?"

I buried my face into his chest to avoid his stare.

"Nothing."

He pulled me away, making me look at him.

"Tell me.."

I sighed and rolled over on my back, staring at the ceiling.

"It was so real.. I woke up and you weren't there. When I walked to the out of the bathroom you and Ashley were making out."

When he heard that he threw his head back and sighed, burying it in his hands.

"Then, of course, I got really mad and slapped you."

He got a good chuckle out of that and stared at me.. I couldn't finish, but still, he stared at me waiting to finish.

"Then.. Then you hit me back."

My voice cracked as I was saying back. Austin stared down at me in shock.

"Emily.. I would never."

"I know, Austin. It just overwhelmed me."

"I can understand why."

He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He pecked me on the lips and smiled down at me.

"I could never touch you in any way that would hurt you.. I love you."

My cheeks turned a deep shade of red and I looked down, hoping he wouldn't see. Sadly, he did. He pulled my face towards him and kissed me, again.

"I love you too."

We both started smiling and just lied down with each other for the rest of the day.