Status: Writing ^-^

No Really, I'm Fine.

I never said, I'd be coming back for you.

When I woke up Austin wasn't next to me. I let out a loud groan and heard the guys chuckle.

"Get up."

I recognized the voice as Aaron's.

"I don't want too. I just want to sleep forever.."

"Get up, lazy bitch !"

My whole body flinched and I fell off of the top bunk and fell onto the floor. When I looked up I saw Phil trying not to laugh. When he started walking away I grabbed him by the ankle and pulled him down on the ground next to me. All of the guys were laughing and they eyed me as I stood up and walked across his back into the main part of the bus.

"Don't ever fucking do that again, Phil."

"Oh, she bad."

We all snapped our necks into Alan's direction and started laughing, again. I noticed Alan's cat shirt and ran to my bag. I pulled out my act sweatshirt, my cat earrings, my cheetah print shoes, my cat necklace, and pulled my hair up. When I ran back to the front of the bus Alan's eyes widened.

"Oh. My. God."

"Alan, we can be cat buddies !"

When I started walking towards Alan to hug him I felt my back belt loop get pulled on. When I turned around it was Austin.

"Hey, beautiful."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, kissing the top of my head.

"Hello."

My voice was muffled into his chest. I looked up and saw him smiling down at me.

"You make me so happy."

My face turned a deep shade of red and I buried my face back into his chest. He started laughing and Alan pulled me away.

"Dude, you can't have my cat buddy forever. We have to share her."

"Well, she likes me more."

Austin said pulling me back towards him.

"She's not even your girlfriend."

Alan pulled me back towards him. He did make a good point. Austin pulled me back towards him. I winced in pain.

"Guys, you're about to pull my arms off."

"Not yet."

For a fraction of a second I didn't feel my shoulders throbbing and I smiled. Not yet. I repeated to myself. Not a second later I felt my arm being pulled again.

"Until then, you have to share !"

I let out a low groan.

"Well, Emily do you want to be my girlfriend ?"

I smiled again and Alan stopped pulling on me, staring at me, waiting for me to answer him.

"This isn't the most romantic way of asking me, but I will be your girlfriend, Austin."

"Ha !"

Austin yelled and pulled me into him again.

"She's mine now !"

"Yeah.. I'm yours."

I wrapped my arms loosely around his waist. My smile never leaving my face. Alan held his hands up in surrender.

"Alright, man. She's all yours. You've got dibs."

"Exactly."

He stared at me with a frown on his face.

"But.. I have to start getting ready for the show"

I nodded and unwrapped my arms from around him. He walked to the back of the bus and Alan followed him. I sat on the couch in the main part of the bus. You've got dibs.. Alan's words kept running through my mind. I didn't want to be some kind of toy. Austin would never, though.. Would he ? No. I need to stop worrying so much. We've been dating no longer than 3 minutes. Aaron looked over at me with a worried expression.

"Are you okay ?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

There was an awkward silence for a couple of seconds, but Aaron eventually figured it out.

"Oh, God.."

I looked over at him with an upset/worried expression.

"You all have only been together for 4 minutes and you're already questioning your relationship ?"

"It's a girl thing !"

I said, throwing my hands in the air. He jumped back out of fright and I gave him a sympathetic look.

"Just let it flow. If it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be. Don't push something that's not supposed to happen."

"Thanks, Aaron."

I smiled and hugged him. We stared at each other, making awkward faces, for the next 10 minutes.

"I think that we'll be great friends, Aaron."

We both smiled at each other, but snapped our heads in Phil's direction as he tripped.. Again. We both started laughing so hard our sides started to hurt. Austin walked out in just jeans and looked around confused.

"What's going on ?"

"Tino's just being.. Well, Tino."

He started laughing and smiled at me.. I could get used to this.