Status: New and attackactive!

Kenya

Shit

The next morning, I had to shake Jack awake. He was a really heavy sleeper apparently and me taking a shower and then both of our alarms going off didn’t even make him stir.

He looked really disoriented when he woke up until he remembered where we were. He went into the bathroom to get ready and I just sat on my bed and stared at the texts from Kenya.

I wasn’t sure how I wanted to answer them, if I even wanted to answer them at all.

Ms. Beck knocked loudly on the door. I opened it. She looked tired as hell, more so than Jack even. “Are you boys up?” she asked.

“Yeah, Jack’s in the bathroom. We’ll be out in five.”

“Good, good.”

Jack and I both grabbed our backpacks that we were told to bring so we could take them from class to class along with whatever supplies we needed. We met the rest of the kids from our school down in the hotel lobby. There were some kids from a few other schools there as well, but they didn’t even pay us any mind.

We walked to an iHop for breakfast. For whatever reason, Jack still sat next to me, even though I was an ass to him the night before. We ate waffles in silence.

Jack stared at me. “You don’t have to feel guilty,” he said.

“What?”

“Don’t be all guilty. I knew nothing was going to come of this.”

“It’s just on my conscience. I guess I feel bad for, like, doing absolutely nothing.”

Jack shrugged. “It’s whatever. Don’t let me ruin your trip.” He acted dismissive about it, but the way he said it was almost a little bit hopeful, as if he wanted me to be torn up about it.

Ms. Beck took us all to our first class. It was a drawing class. The teacher was a really old guy. He taught us all about the proportions of the human body and such. Then we went to a class all about color coordination and blending. Everyone else seemed genuinely interested and I really could care less. I mean it was cool and all, just not my thing. I felt like I didn’t belong.

Jack was an amazing artist though. I ended up just watching him a lot of the time. He’d twist his earrings when he sat and thought, or he’d screw up his face and it was sort of cute.

I think the night before I’d sort of come to terms with the fact that I was at least bi-curious. I mean there was no doubt that Jack turned me on and got me off. I was just sort of worried about what it did to me as a person. I felt like it was only bound to make me weaker or whatever.

I tried to focus on my drawing, but it really just looked like a potato. Ms. Beck talked with the teacher at the front of the classroom.

Jack would sneak a peek over at me every once in a while. I just pretended that I didn’t notice.

We broke for lunch. We were allowed to eat wherever we wanted. Jack just wanted a milkshake. I followed him somewhere because he’d been to this city before and he sort of knew where things were.

He got his milkshake, which actually looked really good. I got a sandwich and a soda. We walked back to the park outside of where the classrooms were and sat on a bench.

We didn’t talk much.

When class was called back in, we were back to drawing parts of the human body. I really sucked at this. Even Jack kind of giggled at my drawings.

It was fun though, I guess, and sort of different than anything I’d be doing otherwise.

After we’d gotten dinner and walked around and saw some of the touristy things, we all headed back to our rooms. Jack and I had made friends with these two girls from another school and they promised to call us later and see if they could sneak out to come see us.

When we got back to the hotel room though, the minute the door was shut, we were all over each other. I had remembered to turn the thermostat down before we left, so it was a bit chilly in our room, but it warmed up easily.

Jack bit at my skin as our skin slapped together. His hips slammed into mine, over and over. I watched his shoulders tense up and his mouth open, but no sound came out. His rhythm stuttered for a moment and he came over our stomachs. I thought he was just going to walk away then, but he licked down my abdomen until he fit his mouth over my dick and worked it until I came. Then he left and went for the shower.

While he was in the shower, one of the girls called. “Hey,” she said, “we got in. What’s the room number?”

“509.”

“Be there in five.”

I barged into the bathroom.

“What the hell are you doing?” Jack asked, not even bothering to cover anything up, just giving me the most ridiculous look I’d ever seen.

“Ladies are gonna be here in five minutes, I gotta shower up.”

Jack rolled his eyes and got out of the shower as soon and I stepped in. He blow-dried his hair while I rinsed off. There was a knock on the door. He sighed and answered it, letting the two girls, Mikaela and Skye in.

I pulled on a pair of jeans that were on the bathroom floor and a t-shirt that I had grabbed earlier. The jeans were mine, thank god.

I went out and Mikaela waved.

“Hey, we thought you bailed or something. Jack didn’t tell us you were in the shower.”

“Well...”

We played truth or dare. It was stupid, but fun. We all ended up lying on Jack’s bed (Jack had purposefully moved everyone over there because my bed smelled like sweat and sex) and talking about college and stuff. Jack didn’t even get stoned.

When they decided that they should probably get heading back, Skye said, “You two are such gentlemen. It’s nice for a change.” Jack gave me a look and I almost laughed. What they didn’t know is that we were both teetering on the edge of gay and had no interest in them.

Jack and I both slept in his bed that night. It was so weird to wake up next to someone in the morning.

We were leaving tonight, so Jack and I packed up the room the best we could and loaded our stuff onto the buses. We did the same things we did the day before: laughed at my drawings, had milkshakes from that one restaurant, and then went back to criticizing my artwork.

Ms. Beck held me back while everyone else was on the bus. “It looks like you made a friend after all, huh?”

I nodded.

“That’s good. I hope you had a nice trip.”

“I really did.”

“Good.”

I got on the bus and sat next to Jack. He discreetly traced patterns on the top of my hand while we sat. “What’s going to happen to us?”

I shrugged.

“Can this be more than a one-time thing, or…?”

“It probably won’t be.”

Jack looked so hurt, but I didn’t want to lie to him.

“I can always hook you up with Minnie.”

He shrugged. “I don’t know man, I sort of don’t want her anymore. Ya feel?”

I shrugged. I liked Jack, but not like that.

“We’ll see, I guess.”

Jack squeezed my hand once before letting it go completely. Then I felt empty.

I stared at my phone.

Jack furiously texted someone. His phone buzzed about every minute or so. He was just listening to his music and seemed to be off in his own little world.

We stopped for a bathroom break. I got back on the bus and sat in my own seat so I could try and take a little bit of a nap. When we were almost back to the school, I let my mom know that I needed a ride home.

Jack grabbed my phone and put his number in it. He bit his lip and looked at me with hopeful eyes. I felt guilty. “In case you change your mind,” he said and handed it back to me.

I waited my turn to get my stuff from the bottom of the bus. My mom was there to pick me up. She hugged me. Jack found his own car keys and walked by himself to the only car in the student parking lot.

Ms. Beck waved, and thanked us all for coming. My mom thanked her about four hundred times. Ms. Beck just smiled and said it was her pleasure.

“How was it?” my mom asked.

It was awesome mom. I totally had my first real encounter with another gay male who was as hell-bent on getting off as I was.

“It was cool. We did art and stuff.”

“You met a girl didn’t you?” my mom asked.

“What?”

“You have that look on your face. Who is she?”

“No there’s really no one,” I tried to convince her. “We just had a really good time.”

My mom rolled her eyes.

At my aunt’s place, she helped me carry my bags indoors and set them in my room. I lay down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I finally texted Kenya back, because maybe I was feeling braver now.

Maybe I’ll meet you sometime after school, and then we’ll talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay I didn't forget
An update on Disgusting comes tomorrow so look out for that

Payton