Say You Like Me

This can't be happening

*5 months later*

I decided to go out with Travis. I got ready. I put on this outfit(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99419087). Travis and I met up at a restaurant. When I got there, we were chatting it up.

"I am craving everything on the menu," I joked "Typical pregnant woman."

"So how's it been?" Travis asked me

"Crazy," I said "with the cravings, tiredness, and everything!"

We continued talking. All of a sudden, I started to feel pain and it was intensifying. Travis frantically called 911. I was sent to the hospital. When I was in my hospital room, I was asleep. Travis was there, too.
As soon as I woke up, Travis gave me a forehead kiss.

"Babe," He said "You really had me worried."

"Awww babe" I said

"I called Danny, Charles, Coley, and Alli," Travis said "They will be here soon."

"Okay." I said

My nurse, Pauline, came into the hospital room. She was young, had dark hair, she had a slender build, and she was kind of short. She ordered me to do a urinalysis. After I was done with it, I went back to bed.

*15 minutes later*

Everyone else came into my room.

"Oh my god, Skylar." Alli cried as she hugged me.

"I hope you're okay" Charles hugged me

"We were really worried." Coley said

"Don't ever scare us like that again." Danny said

*One hour later*

My doctor, Dr. Taylor, came to my room.

"We got your test results back," He said "It turns out you have pre-eclampsia."

"Wh-what exactly does that mean?" Travis asked nervously

"It is pregnancy induced hypertension," Dr. Taylor said "Unfortunately, it could be harmful."

"To me?" I asked

"Not just to you, Miss Winslow," He said "It could also be harmful to the baby."

I wanted to cry. Everyone comforted me.

"It also means that we will have to do an emergency C-section right away to keep you and your baby alive." Dr. Taylor said

"Let's do it." I accepted

The surgeons and docs got ready for the C-section. They prepped me for the C-section. Everyone wished me good luck. The doctors started the C-section. After the C-Section. I had a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Gabriella Ann Clark. She weighed 3 lbs 6 oz. She had my eyes and mouth. She had Travis' nose. She also had ginger hair like Travis. Even though I had to go through pain to bring her to this world, she was a beautiful baby.

To Be Continued...