Say You Like Me

Babies and Friends

I had to take maternity leave from my job for the baby. The guys and Alli came to visit me and Gabriella(the baby). As I saw them come through the door, I was happy.

"Hi, baby," Travis said "How are you and how's our little girl?"

"We're doing just fine." I said

Everyone else greeted me

"Hi, everyone." I said

Gabriella got really fussy at that moment.

"Baby girl," I said her "It's okay."

I comforted her.

"Can I hold her?" Travis asked

"Sure." I said as I handed Gabriella to Travis

"Aww," Travis said to Gabriella as he rocked her "Daddy's here."

Travis started singing to her and she calmed down.

"I wanna hold her." Coley said as he looked at Gabriella

"Go ahead." Travis said

The cutest thing is that even though, Danny, Coley, Hunter, Charles, Alli, Caitlin, and Lindsey weren't really Gabriella's real uncles or aunts, they would go by that title.

"Here comes Uncle Coley," Coley said to the baby as he upraised her from Travis' arms "Don't worry, sweetie"

The baby had a bit of a blow out in her diaper as Coley was holding her.

"Uh oh," Coley said to the baby "you made poopie in your diaper."

"Skylar," Coley said to me "the baby pooped in her diaper."

"Was it the blow out?" I asked him

"Yep," Coley said "the infamous explosion."

"Wow!" I said

"Okay," Coley said "enough talk about baby poop. I'm gonna go wash up."

Coley went into the bathroom to wash up when I changed Gabriella's diaper. After that, Charles and Alli saw the baby.

"Here goes Uncle Charlie and Auntie Alli." I said.

I handed to baby to Alli and Charles watched her. Everyone else saw the baby, too. Later, Coley comes back from washing up. She wanted to take a nap. During that time, we chatted and caught up on some things. Alli and I planned to go shopping. We kept chatting it up for a while
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SOOOOO sorry it took me so long to update. School/Homework has pretty much taken over my days so just bare with me. Also if you guys are wondering, Skylar does have a job. Again, this chapter happens a few weeks after the baby is born.