Say You Like Me

Oh What a Night, Oh What a Night

We got to the venue. The band did lots of sound checking. Time passed quickly. Then the show started. Everyone in the crowd had so much fun. Everyone on the band looked like they had a GREAT time performing. Travis sang so beautifully. It was an unbelievable show. Alli and I had a GREAT time during the show. After the show was done, we headed to a diner. When we got to the diner, we headed to our seats and talked about some random stuff.

"So what do you think of Florida?" Danny asked.

"It's not that bad," I replied "To be honest, I love it here."

"We all knew you'd love it." Hunter said.

"Weather-wise, it's better than Connecticut," Coley said "It gets cold there."

"It gets cold in Philly, too." I said

"Florida has lots of sunshine and some rain," Charles said "and Alli and I get really excited when we see snow when we are anywhere that gets snow."

"It is really pretty." Travis said.

We talked about stuff like weather , places we have been to, airplanes, kids. Travis even told me I could spend the night at his house. After we were done hanging out, I stopped at my house to get clothes and then went to Travis' house while Coley and Danny stayed at Hunter's house (Travis kicked Danny out for the night) and Charles and Alli went home. When I got to Travis' house, I was a bit tired.

"Are you tired?" Travis asked

"A little," I said "but maybe we can watch a movie until we fall asleep."

"Okay," Travis said "that sounds cool.

"I'm gonna get changed first." I said.

"The bathroom is right there." Travis said as he pointed toward the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom and changed and got ready. Then I went back to the living room.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked

"I don't care what movie we watch," Travis replied "as long as it's not a chick flick."

"I wanna watch 'Not Another Teen Movie' " I said.

"Okay go ahead." Travis said

We watched 'Not Another Teen Movie' and cuddled. We even laughed during the movie. I fell asleep during the middle of the movie, so Travis stopped the movie and carried me to his bed. Travis got ready for bed. Then he climbed into bed right next to me and gave me a good night kiss and then we went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update. I have been super super busy with school. I will try to update when I can.