Say You Like Me

What to do what to do.. (part 2...)

"I'm driving home to change my clothes and get my bathing suit." I said

"Alright, babe." Travis said

I drove home and quickly got some clothes and put my bikini on and put on my clothes (http://www.polyvore.com/skylars_nice_outfit/set?id=79623099) over them. When I arrived at Travis' house, Alli was there.

"Hi, Alli!" I said as I stretched my arms out to hug her

"Skylar," Alli said as she hugged me "It's been so long!"

"What's up?" I asked

"Nothing much." She said

"OMG you got a haircut." I said

"Yep," Alli said "I missed having short hair."

"Speaking of hair," I said "I applied for a job at Hair Raizer's Salon."

"Wow that's awesome!" Alli said

We talked for a little bit and then we headed for the beach. Coley and Travis were riding in my car while I was driving.

"When we are at daiquiri deck, I am going to probably get WASTED." I said as I giggled

When we arrived at the beach, Travis and I went to a spot alone

"Baby," Travis said as he smiled "wanna make out?"

"Yes" I said.

We engaged in an steamy makeout session. It was so perfect. My lips were pressed against his and it was so awesome! It felt so right! Travis bit my lip. My body felt so warm against his. After a while, we headed to Daiquiri Deck. I got a margarita. I also got electric lemonade. At the end I was kind of drunk. Travis didn't drink much so he drove me and Coley to my house and decided to spend the night. By the time we got to my house, Coley went to my couch to sleep. Travis and I went to my bedroom.

"Hey, baby," I said "I have a surprise for you."

"Oh really," Travis said "What is it?"

I started whispering in his ear. He started to kiss my neck. I ripped his tank top off. It got too intimate to the point that we went in for the kill. It was just awesome. Travis slept in my bed with me while he cuddled me and kissed me goodnight. The next morning Travis and I were awakened by Coley walking toward the bathroom.

"Morning" He said.

"Morning" I replied back.

He stopped behind the door and saw Travis' clothes, my clothes, flip flops, and underwear on the floor.

"Hmmm, seems like you two had a little too much fun last night, huh?" Coley said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Well, I'll admit it." I said nervously

"Well, you two better keep it down next time." He said

"I'll try." I say

Travis woke up.

"Morning, baby," Travis said "What plans to do have today?"

"Going shopping with Alli and cleaning," I said "My cousins are coming to town soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
The next one is continued, too