Status: Active and comments are appreciated :)

Forever and Ever

Ooey Gooey News

There I stood ontop of the cliff, overlooking the rushing water below me. What did I agree too? Jacob came up behind and placed his hand on my shoulder.

“You don’t have to jump if you don’t want to,” he whispered in my ear.

“No I want to….but could you jump with me?”

He smiled wide, “Of course.” Jake took my hand into his and backed us up. The pack watched on as he and I ran towards the edge of the cliff and jumped off.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs on the way down and was immediately muffled when we came in contact with the water. The cold water became warm after a while. There were other splashes around Jake and I. We resurfaced and I coughed up some water. Don’t judge, I was screaming on the way down…

“How was it?” Jake asked as we swam to shore.
I looked at him, probably looking like a wild animal.

“It was amazing! I loved the adrenaline rush!”

He looked at me and tensed up. No idea why though. “Maybe that’s enough for today,” Jake said while we walked back to Emily’s house. He had his arm around me and just by his body I got super warm.

As we entered the house, we were greeted by the smell of cinnamon rolls. “Something smells good Emily!” I exclaimed as I nearly drooled at the thought of sinking my teeth in the warm gooeyness.

She laughed and put the tray on the table. “You can have one after you go up and change into some dry clothes.”

“Okay!” I ran up the stairs and changed into some dry clothes.

I brushed the knots out of my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. I ran downstairs and took a seat next to Jake and grabbed the still warm cinnamon roll. I scarfed it down and slumped into the seat.

“That was great Emily,” I said with a big smile. Emily laugh and patted my head as she set more warm rolls on the table. “Glad you like them,” she said as she sat another roll on my plate.

This time I ate it slower. Jake glanced at me and wiped icing on my nose.
I jumped and squeaked as I playfully hit him on the arm. “Meanie!” I laughed as I put some icing all over his lips.

He smirked and leaned over. “You better kiss the icing off missy.”
I blushed and leaned forward kissing him. Thankfully Emily wasn’t looking and the guys, I guess were with Sam.

I licked my lips and whispered “Tastes better on you Jake.” He grinned from ear to ear and leaned back into the chair looking very satisfied with himself.
For the next few hours Jake and I played around with the icing. Needless to say, we owe Emily more icing….

Sam came bursting through the door looking very worried.

Emily saw this and ran over to him. “Sam what’s wrong?”

Sam looked from her to Jake to me then back to Jake.

“We caught two scents in the woods. One that matched the bloodsucker that’s after Bella, and the other one who is after Ross…..I think they might have teamed up.”

My blood ran cold and I could feel Jake shaking next to me. I put a hand on his arm to calm him down.

“Sam where is Paul?” I asked, getting worried for his safety, even though it should be my safety I should be worried about.

“He’s fine. They are still tracking the scents. Seth went to warn the Cullens. He will be back soon.
Until this whole thing is settled, I think its best for Ross to stay with Emily and Jake you will need to extra shifts.”

Jake blew up. “What! You can’t be serious! I have to stay here to protect Ross! Sam you don’t understand.”

Sam glared at Jake. “You need to calm down and I do understand. You don’t think it kills me not being able to protect Emily? But we will have one person everyday guarding the house. So there is no need to worry.”

Jake calmed down a little. I turned to him and took his face in my hands. “Jake it will be ok. Emily and I will be fine. Trust me.” He avoided my eyes so I turned my head so I can see them. “Please Jake.”

He took a sharp breath and nodded. I smiled a little bit and hugged him tight.

“It will all be ok.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel bad that this one took so long. I was sick and really didn't have the energy to write. But here it is. Let know what you think. And please check out my new Jacob Black story, Call Me Old Fashioned!