Sequel: Love is Magic
Status: No really editing has been done yet so I am aware there are many mistakes. Please leave comments and let me know what you think!

Change of Plans

Strangers

The clouds rolled in after lunch everyone began scattering from the center of town into their homes. That was when he saw her for the first time. Her perfectly emerald eyes searched franticly for her maids to escort her back to the castle. The rain was coming down so hard that it was pelting the people in the streets, and the beautiful lady was getting soaked. In the mad rush of merchants trying to save their products a cart had splashed mud up onto the woman's violet gown. As she desperately looked for a place to hide from the rain and clean off her gown Gwaine darted out from the awning he was standing under and grabbed a large piece of cloth to hold over the woman's head.

"My name is Gwaine, please let me help you." He introduced himself quickly and led her back to the castle.

Morgana had no choice but to let the stranger accompany her. It was obvious that her maids were not coming back anytime soon. The man hurried Morgana along, careful not to splash anymore mud up onto her gown as he stepped through thick puddles. She looked up at the man who had come to her rescue. He was scruffy and dirty, his clothes were tattered and worn. He smelt of ale and manure, but as she looked at him she noticed his beautiful dark eyes, they were eyes filled with a thousand years of wisdom.

Once they had reached the steps of the main gate the rain had stopped and the sun was bursting through the dark clouds. Gwaine smiled and removed the cloth allowing the warm sunlight to cover them both. Then he politely bowed his head and turned away. Morgana took a few steps up to the massive wooden doors then stopped and turned back around to see Gwaine had also stopped just a few feet away from the steps.

"You haven't told me your name."Gwaine called after this woman he seemed to be hypnotized by.

Morgana slightly bowed her head to Gwaine and replied, "I am the lady Morgana." With that she turned back around and went inside. Gwaine smiled and made his way back to the tavern.