Sequel: Love is Magic
Status: No really editing has been done yet so I am aware there are many mistakes. Please leave comments and let me know what you think!

Change of Plans

Misinterpretation

Morgana awoke to the warm sunlight on her face and the soft echo of the birds outside her window. For a moment she forgot about the fact that she had been having nightmares and was feeling deathly ill. She rolled over in her bed to see Gwaine slouched down in a stiff wooden chair that was placed by her door. Then she remembered asking him to stay, she remembered spending hours talking to him before falling asleep. Although it had only been for a few hours, it was the first time Morgana slept peacefully in over a month.

“Well, good morning my Lady.” Gwaine greeted Morgana as he woke up and stood from his spot on the floor. Morgana smirked as he tried to stretch but nearly knocked over a vase of flowers.

“How can a man as clumsy as you be a Knight?” She asked.

“Simple. I am good with a sword.”

“Confident are we?” Morgana teased.

“No. Not confident, just honest.” Gwaine replied as he sat on the end of her bed and ran his fingers through his tangled hair.

Their conversation was interrupted when Gwen knocked and brought in Morgana’s breakfast. Gwen entered and her eyes shot from Morgana over to Gwaine then back at Morgana. Clearly feeling as though she interrupted something she quickly put down the tray and scurried out of the room before anything could be said.

With a heavy sigh Gwaine stood up and looked at the door. He knew that Gwen had gotten the wrong idea about what was going on. If he did not go and clear things up not only would Arthur come after him, but Gwaine was pretty sure the King would not be too happy. Just before he stepped out of Morgana’s chambers Gwaine turned to her and bowed his head.