Sequel: Love is Magic
Status: No really editing has been done yet so I am aware there are many mistakes. Please leave comments and let me know what you think!

Change of Plans

Deja Vu

Birds chirped and the breeze was light as Morgana strolled through the market. She felt so good to be out in the sunlight rather than trapped up in the castle. Even with just a few hours of peaceful sleep Morgana felt so much better.
“Oh Arthur look!” Morgana pointed to a pair of earrings.
“Yeah, they are nice.” Arthur clearly did not understand how excited Morgana was.
“Well?”
“Well what?” Arthur replied.
“Are you going to buy them for me or what?” Morgana asked him teasingly.
“Sure.”
The women running the stand took the earrings down from the clip they were hanging on and wrapped them in a piece of cloth. As Morgana watched the women carefully place the earrings down she felt the oddest sensation of deja vu. She clearly remembered Arthur buy her these earrings and watching the way the women wrapped them. Morgana looked up at Arthur to see if he remembered it too, but he just stood there waiting for the women to finish up so he could take Morgana back. So she decided it was no big deal and continued to look at the other things the women was selling.
Suddenly there was a shriek heard from down the street. Arthur immediately stepped out into the middle of the street in an effort to see what was going on. Before he knew it a man in a black cape and a black mask had lunged at him. Arthur jumped out of the way and pulled out his sword. Everyone around gasped and stayed hidden behind carts and stands. It was then that Morgana realized why she remembered the women and the earrings. They were the same earrings she had seen in her dreams. She had seen the man in the mask attacking and nearly killing Arthur as well. Morgana wanted Arthur to run, but he was too proud. He fought that man until he was pinned to the ground and unable to reach his weapon. Then just like in her dreams, Gwaine came ridding up and caught the man by surprise.
Morgana rushed over to help Arthur get to a safe place while Gwaine battled the man. Their swords colliding and cutting through the air as Morgana lifted Arthur off of the grown. The man in the mask turned and saw Arthur getting up. The man knocked Gwaine out of his way and ran towards Morgana and Arthur. Just seconds before he ran Morgana through Gwaine knocked the man’s sword up and into the air, and in one fast movement he caught it with is free hand. The man was completely defenseless and unprotected. Gwaine cornered him and ordered him to remove his mask. Once Gwaine was sure the man could not run he called for the guards that were quickly approaching the scene.
“Take him to the cells!” Arthur commanded as he stood up straight and regained his balance.
Gwaine walked over to Arthur and Morgana, “Are you ok?” he asked. The question was directed at both Arthur and Morgana, but Gwaine’s eyes stayed locked on Morgana. Morgana slowly nodded to him. She was still so scared. She was just attacked by a strange man and just like in her dreams Gwaine came and saved everyone.
“Yes, we are fine.” Arthur cleared his throat to break the awkward tension he was feeling.
The rest of the day the King sent out Guards and Knights to find this masked man who attacked Arthur and Morgana. The King ordered Morgana to stay in her chambers. With this masked man still on the lose no one was safe.