Sequel: Love is Magic
Status: No really editing has been done yet so I am aware there are many mistakes. Please leave comments and let me know what you think!

Change of Plans

Pleading

Gwaine was coming out of the kitchen when he saw Gwen and Gaius racing down the hall towards Morgana’s chambers. Knowing that something was terribly wrong Gwaine dropped the apple he was eating and ran after them. He yelled, ”What is going on?”
The three of them reached Morgana’s door when Gwen finally turned around to face Gwaine. Fear filled her eyes, her hands were shaking, and her voice cracked when she spoke. “There is something wrong with Morgana.” Gwen opened the door so that Gaius could go look at Morgana. Arthur was there standing over Morgana studying her face, clearly trying figure out what was wrong. Morgana laid there stiff and completely motionless.
“What happened?” Gwaine blurted out.
Gwen turned and looked back at Gwaine who was shooting fearful glances from Morgana to Gaius and Gwen. Gwaine slid past everyone and made his way to Morgana’s bed. She looked like she was a sleep, but no matter what Gwen or Arthur did to try and wake her Morgana just stayed still. Like a statue, unable to open her eyes or to speak. It was as though she was frozen in a trance. While everything around her moved and time passed by Morgana was trapped.
Everyone searched the room for something to tell them what has happened. It was obviously the work of magic, but without any clues as to how or who created the spell Gaius would not be able to find a remedy. Gaius decided that he would have to go do some research to determine exactly what was happening to Morgana. Arthur followed Gaius out of the room and gave one of the guards outside the door strict orders not to let anyone in or out of the room.
“She is going to be alright, Gaius will find some kind of cure. I am sure of it.” Gwen reassured Gwaine. “Morgana is strong. I know that whatever this is … She can fight it.”
Gwaine sighed and watch Morgana as she continued to lay completely still. He kneeled down beside her bed and took her hand in his. Willing her to open her eyes he whispered, “You have to wake up…. Please… open your eyes.” Despite his hopefulness Morgana remained frozen in her sleeping state.