Sequel: Love is Magic
Status: No really editing has been done yet so I am aware there are many mistakes. Please leave comments and let me know what you think!

Change of Plans

Embrace

"Morgana, please just think about it for a moment. If someone did not purposely set you home on fire then how exactly did it happen?"
Morgana was terribly confused. Morgause was trying to convince Morgana that Uther had her parents killed because they practiced magic. Morgana had seen Uther as an Uncle to her and Arthur was like the brother she never had. Morgause explained to Morgana that Uther is a strict and hateful man, and Arthur would grow up to be just like him. She did not want to believe anything Morgause was telling her, but something inside of her made her think Morgause was telling the truth…
"Arthur and Uther have always been good to me. Why would Uther have my Parents killed but let me live? You are not making any sense. If you were really trying to help me you would let me go. You would not force me to stay here and listen to this."
"My dear, you are old enough to know the truth and the magic inside of you is only going to keep trying to find a way out. If you do not know how to proper control your power it could be fatal."
"Please, please just let me go." Morgana begged.
"I am not the one keeping you here, Morgana. You body is doing it. The magic inside of you is trying to come out, but you keep fighting it. Please you know that what I am telling you makes sense…."
Morgana opened her eyes and realized she was awake and back in her bed. As her eyes adjusted to the light she heard someone say, "You are awake!" It took a moment for her mind to catch up with what was happening. She felt pressure applied to her hand and looked down to see someone was holding it. She turned her head and saw Gwaine kneeling down next to her bed. All the pieces had come together; Morgana sat up and reached her arms around Gwaine. Tears fell from her eyes as he held her close. She buried her face in his shoulder, and embraced the feeling of comfort that he gave her.
"I am so glad it is you." She whispered through her tears.
"Everything will be alright." He whispered back as he kissed the side of her head.
The door opened and Gwen came in with a tray of different bottles. She was bringing different remedies that Gaius found. When she saw Gwaine and Morgana hugging she dropped the tray and ran over to the two of them
"You are ok!" She screamed out joyously.
Gwaine stepped away allowing Gwen to hug Morgana take his place next to her. Gwen explained to Morgana what happened and how everyone was trying to find a cure. Morgana simply smiled and thanked Gwen. She kept hearing Morgause's warnings in her head, telling her that Uther was to blame for her parents' death and that Arthur was going to be just like him.