Sequel: Love is Magic
Status: No really editing has been done yet so I am aware there are many mistakes. Please leave comments and let me know what you think!

Change of Plans

Stolen Moments

Everyone hovered around Morgana for the rest of the day, making sure she felt ok and had everything she needed. Except the one person who seemed to disapper after Gwen went and told Arthur that Morgana was fine was Gwaine. Morgana knew he was in the room when Arthur and Uther came charging in, but then after that he was gone. They all asked her what had happened, but Morgana did not say. She just shook her head and kept saying, "I don't know. I.. I went to lay down for a bit and the next thing I know everyone is saying that they thought I was going to die." Morgana thought about telling Arthur about Morgause, but the moment she went to speak the words caught in her throat and her mouth became dry. Even though she had no reason to trust Morgause something still felt strange when Morgana tried to dismiss their conversation. She felt as though maybe part of Morgause's story was true. Morgana was unable to come up with any other reason for the way her parents died.
Time had passed and Morgana was desperately needed to leave her room. She cracked opened her door and saw the Guard who was posted outside of her door had fallen asleep. So she quickly slipped out the door and down the hall. She glanced back behind her to make sure the Guard had not woken up when she walked by. Not paying attention to where she was walking Morgana walked right into Gwaine.
"I knew you felt the attraction." He chuckled and said as Morgana stepped back.
"Attraction? Please I think I am more attracted to reading Arthur's speeches than to you." Morgana replied.
The two just stood and smiled at one another, neither one of them sure of what to say next. Coming down the hall were the patrol guards, "If they see us Uther will have a fit." Morgana said as she pulled Gwaine into a cove. They stood facing each other, their hands intertwined, and they kept their breathing shallow until they were sure the guards wouldn’t see them. Gwaine looked down at Morgana and smiled, "See… attraction." He whispered. He slowly took his hand from hers and raised it up to her face. He brushed a hair out of her eye and said, "I am glad you are ok." Before leaning down to kiss her.