Sequel: Love is Magic
Status: No really editing has been done yet so I am aware there are many mistakes. Please leave comments and let me know what you think!

Change of Plans

Alone

The moon rose and fell several times before Morgana saw Gwaine again. She had been so preoccupied with everything that was happening to her that she had almost completely forgotten about the kiss she shared with him. Looking back on it Morgana actually felt terrible about the whole thing. She had run off because of the shooting pain and the magic that was about to erupted from inside of her, but to Gwaine it must have seemed completely different. He probably thought she was some stuck up noble who fancied herself a game of cat and mouse with a Knight.
“Morgana, is everything alright? You seem to be a bit out of it today.” Gwen asked.
“Oh yes, yes. I am fine thank you… Um Gwen, have you seen Gwaine lately?”
“Not since the other day.” Gwen replied
“Oh.”
Morgana desperately wanted to see him. Not only did she feel the need to apologize for her behavior, but also with everything that she was going through she just wanted to be around someone she was comfortable with someone she could trust. When she was with Gwaine she was not afraid to let her guard down. It did not matter to him if she always acted like a princess, because either way he seemed to truly care about her.
“He left the other on a quest to the East Mountains.” Gwen told Morgana. Gwen was surprised that Morgana did not already know about the quest. Since he arrived in Camelot it was obvious that the two of them connected. Gwen just assumed that Gwaine would have said goodbye to Morgana before he left.
Feeling lonely and depressed Morgana wondered about the castle. She walked out into the court yard and thought about the night Gwaine had saved her from collapsing onto the stone ground, and about how charming he was as he offered her the tiny white flower. Many men tried to woo Morgana over the years because she was so close to the King and a wedding would provide a great deal of money to the groom, but Morgana refused to be won over by fancy gifts and cleaver words. She stayed strong in her independent beliefs. Until Gwaine showed up, from the very first day when he rescued her from the rain in the market Morgana noticed something different about him. He was a dirty drunk, but underneath his grotesque exterior was a kind and noble heart. Morgana spent the rest of the day floating about the castle day dreaming about Gwaine. Anyone who noticed her odd behavior just passed it off. They assumed it was due to the fact that Morgana began sleepy soundly through the night.
“Maybe it is too late. Maybe he has moved on and that is why he did not tell me he was leaving.”
“Morgana, I am trying to have a serious conversation with you. Do you think it is easy for me to just pop up here every night? I am trying to help you adjust to your new life and talking about some prissy knight is not why I am here.” Morgause complained after spending hours of listening to Morgana’s babbling about Gwaine.
“I am sorry.” Morgana replied and dropped the subject.
“Now, as I was saying. The dreams you have been having are part of your power. Not all priestesses have this ability, but you do. The dreams are visions of the future. They are not always completely accurate, but they come pretty close.”
“I dreamt about Gwaine, well… I mean.. I dreamt that he would end up in the market and he would save Arthur from a masked man.” Morgana explained her dream to Morgause.
“A masked man? Morgana, were you in the market during the attack?”
“In my dream no I was not. In the dream Gwaine just helped Arthur, but when it happened in real life I was there. If it weren’t for the man would have run me through.”
“No! no this is all wrong.” Morgause said.
“What? What is wrong?”
“You were not supposed to be there when it happened. You were supposed to be innocent.”