Sequel: Love is Magic
Status: No really editing has been done yet so I am aware there are many mistakes. Please leave comments and let me know what you think!

Change of Plans

Reassurance

Gwaine did not know exactly when he would use the Revealing Dust, but he decided he better wait awhile. Things were still a bit tense around the castle since no one ever found the masked man from the market. The last thing Gwaine wanted to do was set off alarm bells and make people suspicious. Gwaine went into the kitchen to find some dinner when he saw Gwen preparing a plate of food for Morgana.
“I take it she is still being held captive in her chambers.”Gwaine said as he notation to the tray.
“Ha! Yes, something like that. Uther still has everyone on the lookout for the man from the market. Uther is worried that the more time goes by the more chance there is of him making another attempt at Arthur or the Lady Morgana. I just wish Arthur and the rest of the Knights would hurry up and find the guy so that I do not have stay so late into the night.”
“Yes, well why don’t you let me bring that to her. You can go home and rest.” Gwaine offered to Gwen.
“Oh that is alright I can do it.” Gwen said.
“I know you can, but so can I.” Gwen looked up at the goofy smile on Gwaine’s face. “Alright. I am sure she will be happy to see you anyway.”
“She will?” He curiously tilted his head.
“Of course she will.” Gwen continued to prepare the tray as she spoke. Not really thinking about what she was giving away when she did speak. “I know she was hurt when you left without telling her, not even a goodbye. She had no idea you left until I told her.”
“Oh.”Gwaine said feeling guilty for not seeing her before he left. After the way she had run off he did not think she would want to see him.
“Oh no! I am sorry. I just mean… well she cares about you. She will never admit it, but it is obvious she does. I am sure she was just worried about you and that is why it bothered her.”
Gwaine smiled at Gwen. He was grateful for her habit of saying too much. She had given him the reassurance he was looking for. He did not need some magical dust to know her true feelings. If Gwen knew that Morgana had feelings for him then it must be true. Gwen is the closest person to Morgana, if anyone would be able to see through her barriers it would be Gwen. Gwaine took the tray from her and confidently made his way to Morgana’s chambers.