Sequel: Love is Magic
Status: No really editing has been done yet so I am aware there are many mistakes. Please leave comments and let me know what you think!

Change of Plans

Victorious

An enormous weight seemed to be lifted off of Gwaine's shoulders as he removed his helmet for the first time in several hours. He looked around at the crowd that was now on their feet cheering for him. It was the first time since he was young that he picked up a sword, and there he was standing alone as the victor of this tournament. He thought to himself, "Maybe my mother would have wanted me to tell Prince Arthur about my father, but I prefer earning my title. I have proven to Camelot, the King, and myself that I can be a Knight. "

Just as he had finished that thought Gwaine turned to see The Lady Morgana sitting up in the stands next to Prince Arthur. He stared up at her in amazement, her long black hair tied up in a braid that rested lightly on her shoulder, her hands folded neatly and properly in her lap, and her eyes were so dark and pure as they locked on him. Gwaine admired her elegance and the graceful air she had as she looked over the people of Camelot.

Ever since his father's death Gwaine had always stayed away from anyone of noble blood. He just did not want to be involved in their silly society rules and costumes. Although when he stood there looking up at The Lady Morgana he felt entranced rather than repulsed by her high class nature. He still had no desire to be a noble or live life according to the standards of noble society, but he did have some level of tolerance for the way The Lady Morgana presented herself. Even though she held her head up high, wore the nicest gowns, and ate off of plates of gold Gwaine could not help but wonder what else she hid behind her glowing eyes.