Status: update as soon as we can

Forever, My Love

flashbacks and alot of love

*Allie’s POV*

Six months, six amazing wonderful months since me and Danny have been dating. Oh my, and how he has made me fall so deeply in love with him, which scares me to death. I mean he’s a rock star, he parties hard and he could get any girl he wanted. Why choose me?

I can still remember the day we met like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

I was at the We Came As Romans merch table, hating life. Don’t get me wrong, I loved being the merch girl and being on tour with my favorite cousin, Andy, but Asking Alexandria was playing right now and I’m stuck here. Asking Alexandria was definitely in my top five favorite bands ever, but I promise you I’m not one of those freaking fangirls. It is definitely one of my dreams to see them live though, and now I’ve been on tour with them for a month, but still haven’t seen them play. I’ve heard them every day though and basically know their set inside and out.

“Excuse me miss, can I get a shirt?” A beautiful British accent snapped me out if the daydream I didn’t know I was having.

“Oh, I, uhmm, yeah sorry.” I finally got out. “Uh, what one would you like, and what size?

“The black tank with the Roman helmet on it, and medium, doll.”

“Alrighty.” I said leaning down to grab the shirt he wanted. “Here you are.”

“Thanks love.” He said handing me the money and turning to leave.

I nodded and sat back down mentally slapping myself for not asking for an autograph from thee Danny Worsnop. I mean come on what’s wrong with me? I hadn’t even realized that Asking Alexandria was done with their set. I pulled out my phone and texted my best friend, Blade.

Me: You’re gonna kill me! ):

Blade: OMG what did you do?!

Me: I just met Danny Worsnop, he bought a shirt from me, but I didn’t get you or me an autograph. D:

Blade: What is wrong with you?! Pull yourself together and next time a sexy British rock star comes up to you, get a fucking autograph!

Me: Yes mom!

Blade: Shut your whore mouth!

Me: ): I’m gonna cry. Haha. But I gotta get back to work, text you later.

“Hey love, I seem to have forgotten to pay you.” Came that familiar British accent.

“Oh, okay.” I said reaching for the money box realizing something. “Oh wait, you paid me.”

“You’re absolutely right, I guess I just wanted to come back and talk with the cute merch girl” He winked and sat down next to me.

I smiled and looked down slightly blushing. We sat and talked for a while only pausing when I had buyers. It amazed me how calm I was on the outside, ‘cause I was freaking out on the inside, and also how nice and easy going he was compared to interviews I've seen

We hung out until we had to leave for the next venue. He helped me pack up all the merch and load it into the van. He hugged me and slipped a piece of paper into my pocket. I stepped onto the bus and read what was written on the paper. “Call or text for a good time ;) 727-462-1183” I smiled and rolled my eyes, then got my phone out to call Blade and tell her what happened, but not before texting Danny.

*End Flashback*

Ahh, the day that started it all. I am so glad that he decided to come back and talk to me that day, or I wouldn’t be near as happy as I am now. I’m a little worried though, he’s been acting a little distant lately, I hope I haven’t done anything to piss him off.

danny's pov

what the hell is going on with me i'm danny fucking worsnop i don't fall in love i can't i party i party hard what the hell is girl doing to me she drives me crazy and i don't know why i had girlfriends before this is nothing new to me.

when me and myca broke up i thought i was going to die she was the first girl i fell hard for i'm mean i would drop my career to be with and music means everything to me but the distant's was straining are relationship.

and then i met allie she was the merch girl for we came as romans she like andy's third cousin so that's how she got the job.

one girl in the matter of six months has managed to drive me crazy and she managed to be friend all my friends which is great because noelle and myca are pretty damn close but Noelle made her part of are group the first time she met her and noelle and my band are the only opinion's that really matter to me.

noelle and allie there like sister really i just i don't get how they are so close i'm not even that close to allie i mean i have tried to tell her i love you a couple of tie but i always chicken out i would be much easier if i could read her mind...............................

we are about to head out on the outbreak tour and allie will not be joining us the whole tour she is going to stay with Noelle why ptv and sws are in Brazil to help her take care of the boys and when i first met her she told me she hated children but she loves being around those boys we all do really they are the beginning to a bad ending

i think i met my soul mate and its crazy forever my,love
♠ ♠ ♠
comment pls