Status: One Shot. Finished.

Sparkly Things

Sparkly Things

Harry was at home bored, rummaging through old boxes. Nick had left really early for his show as always and was getting lunch with the crew afterwards. It was already half past one, having been up since 6:30 so he could listen to Grimmy, Harry was restless.

He had done all the dishes, and a couple loads of laundry, without letting the colours bleed mind you, and even picked up his room, slightly.

As he was rummaging through the boxes he found many interesting things. He never realized how much crap he had until he moved it all out of his old apartment so he could live with Nick. He got to the bottom of one box and just smiled with complete glee. He found his glitter collection, about thirty good sized containers sat on the bottom.

Louis had hid it from him after their last incident. The glitter still wasn’t out of the carpet and Louis’ clothes were permanently covered. Harry smiled at the memory, it was a good one.

He was sorting through all the colours, the reds, greens, blues, silvers and golds. An idea hit him.

‘Oh, this is going to be good.’ He thought and off he went setting his plan in motion.

XXXXX

Nick walked up to the front of his apartment building wondering what his little lover had done to entertain himself all day. Hopefully he had put away a few of his things and cleaned a bit.

He took out his key and let himself into the building, the lift was still broken so, to the stairs it was.

Finally reaching his door he stopped outside.

“Harry, I’m b-” Nick cut off his sentence as a shower of glitter came down from the top of the door. It spread out on the hardwood floor of the kitchen.

“Harry!” Nick yelled. The said young man appeared in the doorway that connected the living room to the kitchen.

“Yes dear?” He said trying not to laugh. Smile permanently there on his face.

“What have you done?” Grimmy replied, emphasising each word.

“Covered you in glitter.” He answered simply. Smile still there.

“Oh, that’s it.” Nick took off after Harry, expecting this Harry shot off towards the other side of the couch. Harry reached down and grabbed the bowl of glitter he had prepared and threw it at Grimmy.

Not expecting the second attack Grimmy froze as the glitter hit him in the chest. He only paused for a moment and continued after Hazza. He noticed another bowl of glitter placed under the coffee table. It must have been another backup of Harry’s, he reached for it. He dipped his hand in and threw it at Harry, hitting him in the back of the head. The glitter exploded like a halo around Harry head. The boy turned slowly and laughed.

“You weren’t supposed to find the backup bowl.” He said laughing.

XXXXXXXX

They continued to throw glitter at each other for a while and after they both became exhausted they sat down on the couch and looked about the room. Taking in the masterpiece that was their glitter war. Nick had his arm around Harry’s glitter littered head.

“You do realize we are never going to get this out of the apartment right?” Nick said as he looked around. There wasn’t a surface in the room that didn’t have glitter on it.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure there is still some in my and Lou’s old apartment. I decided this one needed to be christened.”

“Yeah? Well, good way to do it.” Nick said as he leaned down and kissed his young boyfriend on his glitter covered lips.

Harry kissed him back briefly, before pulling away. “I love you.”

“I love you, too. So much, my little Popstar.” Nick said as he rubbed his nose against Harry’s in an Eskimo kiss.