Status: Active

Don't Make This Easy

Chapter Six

"I can't believe that interview." Alex said laughing as Jasey let him into her apartment. She rolled her eyes.

"Right? It was ridiculous. Do you think people really thought we were dating?" She asked him as she placed her eyes on the counter and led Alex to the spare bedroom in her apartment.

Alex followed her, still laughing "Yes, I think they do. I mean we are really close."

She opened the door to the bedroom and sat on the bed as she watched Alex place the bags onto the bed and start to unpack. "No, what's even worse is she thought i was dating Jack too! At that moment I was sure she thought I was a slut."

Alex laughed as he placed some of his clothing in the dresser "She did have good evidence about that."

"That picture of us kissing was a dare Alexander, you should know because you were the one that dared us!"

"Hey, hey hey! I don't remember you complaining about it." He said closing the dresser and turning around now facing her.

She smiled "Yeah, I didn't complain about. I thought Jack and I would have a thing.."

Alex pushed himself from the dresser and was now by her side on the bed. "But?" He questioned her, she turned her head so she was now facing him.

"But i don't know... When i kissed him i expected so much more than what i got.. It was as if i was kissing a wall." She said laughing, Alex laughed with her. Once their laughter died down she spoke once more. "I wanted to feel butterflies in my stomach as grade school as that sounds.. I haven't had that feeling in a long time.." Gently letting her back fall on the bed, her feet hanging from the side of it. Alex joined her as he placed his hands behind his head.

Even thought the ceiling was empty, she stared at it like it was the most interesting thing she had ever seen. Alex looked at her, he loved the way she looked when she was in deep thought. He loved everything, he loved how the sun light that came threw the window made her skin glow or how her lips were the perfect rosy pink color.

She turned her head towards him and smiled "What? Do i have something on my face?" Touching her face trying to feel the imperfection that he had found.

He shook his head "No. I just spaced out."

"Ah one of the many qualities of Alex Gaskarth!" She said while placing her hands away from her face.

Alex laughed moving his view towards the ceiling, "So now what Jasey?"

She gasped "What? Aren't you having fun just laying here with me? Because this is what i had planned for the rest of the day."

"Oh well in that case, i don't mind it at all. But i am a bit hungry." He admitted while placing his hand on his stomach.

Jasey laughed as she heard his stomach growl. "Then we shall feed the beast!" She said getting up and pulling him along with her. They quickly made their way towards the front door. Jasey grabbed her keys, purse and jacket. "I know this amazing Burger joint. It's kind of low key, so no screaming fans."

Alex smiled, he loved his fans but right now he just wanted to be with Jasey. "Lead the way tour guide." He held the door opened for her as she passed by him. She thanked him and they made their way out of the apartment and into the city that never sleeps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry sorry, I hope you like it.

:)