Under the Lights

02

Kylie was trailing behind Zayn as he pulled her across the floor. They were squeezing through the buzzing crowd, trying to find the middle of the floor. Zayn had stopped moving and set Kylie in front of him.

Kylie began to sway her hips to the beat of the music, back and forth, side to side. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair while she forgot all of her problems. Zayn watched while bumping to the music, taking in all that Kylie had to show. I can’t take it anymore, Zayn thought. He yanked Kylie’s hand, turned her around and pulled her into him.

Kylie moved in a way that Zayn had never experienced before. The way her hips moved sent Zayn to a whole other world. She was perfect, her looks, attitude, her drinking habits, her dancing. She’s perfect.

Zayn continued to dance according to kylie, his hands on her waist as they moved. Kylie was just letting loose, forgetting about that douchebag ex-boyfriend of hers. Kylie was not going to allow anything to ruin her dance with Zayn. Afterall, he was quite sexy.

The song changed as did the way Kylie and Zayn were dancing. Kylie had turned around to face Zayn, with her chest pressed against his. Zayn moved his hands to her mid-back while they continued to dance.

Kylie’s skillful dance had sent Zayn overboard. I want her, and I want her now. Zayn slid his hand onto her bum, and nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck. They continued to dance while Kylie ran her fingers through that gorgeous head of hair.

Zayn and Kylie were intertwined, both desperate for some attention. Zayn unlatched his head from her neck and stared into Kylie’s eyes. She was looking back, taking in all that he had to offer.

The two were teasing each other, biting lips and giving dark looks, tempting one another to make a move. Kiss me, damn it. Kylie so desperately wanted Zayn’s lips on hers, and Zayn wanted hers on his.

Kylie grinded harder against Zayn, hoping that he would finally give in. She moved with swift movements, gently running her fingers down his back. Her touch sent shivers down his spine, and that’s when he knew he needed her.

Zayn brought his forehead to meet Kylie’s. Their noses were touching, and they had nowhere else to look but right back at each other. Zayn’s hands were pulling Kylie right into him, holding her up. Her hands were around the back of his neck, eager for a kiss.

Kylie licked her bottom lip and Zayn lost all control, pushing his lips onto hers forcefully. Kylie accepted the kiss, and kissed him back. The tonsil hockey had begun, and both Kylie and Zayn did not want it to end.

Minutes were passing and the two were still lip locked. Kylie pulled away, trying to catch her breath. His kiss had left her breathless, she still wanted more, but was not going to give in easy. She turned around so that her back was against his, and began to dance again.

Zayn placed his hands on her hipbones, and she covered his with hers. Kylie tilted her head to the side, inviting Zayn to put his head in the empty space. He brought his head down to her level, wanting so badly to kiss her neck.

Kylie had moved her hands to grab onto the back of Zayn’s neck, still moving with movements that turned him on even more. Zayn finally gave in, putting his lips to her neck, leaving kisses and bites here and there.

Zayn’s kisses were sending Kylie out of control. He knew what he was doing to her, so he kept on sucking and kissing. Kylie had finally had enough, turned herself around, and pulled Zayn in. They were grinding and kissing, a combination that sent them both over the edge.

They finally separated from each other, and just as Zayn was about to go back in, he was touched on the shoulder. Zayn turned to see who it was, while Kylie stood behind. The stranger opened his mouth, and Kylie knew she had heard the voice before. Oh crap, it’s Scott.

Scott leaned in towards Zayn, trying to say something in his ear. Kylie was trying to hide behind Zayn, hoping that he hadn’t seen here. Kylie, being quite drunk, was not very subtle.

“Listen buddy, she’s my girlfriend. Hands off,” Scott was telling Zayn.

Zayn, confused and no angry, turned to Kylie. “You never said you had a boyfriend,” Zayn said, his tone harsh.

“I don’t,” Kylie answered. She pushed through Zayn, and pointed at Scott.

“You broke up with m-me, remember?” she was stumbling over her words, trying to get Scott to retreat.

Scott chuckled to himself. “Now, why would I break up with you? You’re so hot,” he said, leaning towards Kylie, trying to kiss her.

Kylie leaned away from his, and Zayn intervened.

“Listen mate, she’s not yours, not anymore anyway,” Zayn warned Scott.

Zayn snaked his arm around Kylie’s waist, pulling her close to him. “She’s here with me mate, your days are over.”

Kylie placed a hand on Zayn’s chest, and stuck her tongue out at Scott as he walked away. A set of hands had touched Zayn on the shoulder, making Zayn jump. He turned and faced the man dressed in all black. The man leaned in and said something in Zayn’s ear. Zayn nodded, and took Kylie’s hand.

“We’ve got to go,” he started, “now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are welcomed and recommended.
Enjoy xx