Landfill

Whispers

I got all the information on my trip, and had begun to pack. Ryan got home just as I finished; I heard him come in, shutting the door behind himself. "Nick?"

"I'm in my room." I called back.

I heard his recognizable foot steps, and I turned when he came into my room. I raised a brow, still smiling, when I saw he had flowers, "What're those for?" I asked.

He came over, handed me the small bouquet of red roses, "Part one of your birthday surprise."

I took them, smelling them, "Y'know, I'm not too fond of flowers."

"Too bad, sweetheart." He kissed my lips quickly, "I wanted to get them."

"Thanks, Ryan." I set the roses aside, "I wish I could bring them along."

He sat on my bed and pushed my suitcase aside, "I'll keep them alive for the few hours you're away."

I sat with him, "You're a sweetheart, you know that?"

He laughed, "Don't ruin my reputation as a bad boy, baby."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh yeah, I forgot how bad you are."

Ryan got closer to me, his hand wrapping around my middle, "I'm not too bad, am I?"

"You're wonderful, babe."

Ryan took that opportunity to kiss me. I expected it as usual, kissing him back gently, and with my hand on his lap. This kiss was something different; there was a lot more passion.

Even as we kissed, my head began to flutter with thoughts. I thought about having sex with Ryan. I thought about the fact that I thought about having sex with him. And then I thought about all the times I could've seen him naked. And the one time he saw my boobs by accident.

Ryan pulled back, his body counteracted with mine; he pulled me onto his lap. He watched me with wondrous eyes, "How is this, Nick?"

"It's okay." I murmured.

Ryan ran his hands up and down my sides, and leaned forward to kiss me again. My heart thudded against my ribs, but I couldn't stop; I kissed Ryan, and placed my hands onto his shoulders. It wasn't long before Ryan pushed the suitcase off the bed and rolled us over so he was on top of me.

My legs wrapped around his hips, he pulled back and looked down at me, "Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head, "No. No. Not at all."

Ryan attached his lips to mine, my hands held onto his shoulders still. His own moved beneath the fabric of my shirt and slowly touched my breast. I pulled away, sucking in a sharp breath. Ryan looked at me worriedly; I squeezed my eyes shut out of embarrassment.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, moving his hands.

"No, I just wasn't expecting it."

His hands held my waist, he managed to move back a bit, "Do you still wanna--?"

I nodded slowly, "Yes."

Ryan smiled faintly, "I'll go slower."

"It's okay... I was just surprised."

Ryan put his hands to my jaw, running his thumb across my bottom lip, "You're beautiful, Nikki."

"Thank you." I mumbled bashfully.

I don't know why I got so shy so suddenly. I'm always more than comfortable with him. But now, I was a shaking leaf.

Ryan kissed me once again, his warm hands ran up and down my stomach, not touching my chest. I could feel my body warming up against his, and I wanted to be even more close to him. I bucked my hips, my hands running down his arms and then up under his shirt.

Without a single word, the both of us pulled back and pulled our shirts off. Ryan's hand marveled up my stomach and then up to my bra straps. My heart nearly skidded to a stop when he looked at me with this devilish look. An animal with his prey in sight; he smiled, though, making my stomach flutter.

"I love you, Nicole." He said my name softly, "I love you."

My lips trembled, "I love you, too." I finally said.

My brain nearly imploded. I never expected to say it. It came out so fluidly, it made my lips tingle.

I bit my trembling lip and let Ryan remove my bra. My cheeks flushed as he grin at me, "You're gorgeous."

I didn't have a response. I thought only of how much I wanted him. I got it, then, what it meant to want someone so badly.

Ryan got off the bed and removed his shoes and jeans, quickly, kicking all items aside. I kicked off my socks, and pulled my plaid pajama bottoms down. My heart began to pick up as I laid out, nearly bare, to Ryan. Now, we were both just in our underwear, and I was nervous as hell.

"I don't know what to expect," I said quickly as he took his place atop of me again, "How is it?"

"I'll go slow. I won't rush. We'll see how it is for you, alright?"

I nodded slowly, licking my lips out of anticipation.

Ryan managed to push my sheet over and then over us. My breathing was coming out in pants as he propped up over me and his right hand ran down my side to my hip where my black panties were kept in place. I swallowed thickly as he pulled them down, and I looked at the ceiling, holding in my breath for a moment. I was feeling nervous -so incredibly nervous- about how my body appeared to him. My breathing hitched as his hands inched up my knee, the inside of my thigh-- And then there was a knock on the door.

The both us froze, our eyes looking towards the exit of my bedroom. A fist hit the door again, "Ryan! Ryan, I need to talk to you! It's important!"

I frowned, "Is that Brendon?" It was rhetorical. There was no doubt it was Brendon.

Ryan sighed, "Sorry." He climbed off of me and placed the sheet over myself. He hurriedly pulled his pants up and his shirt over his head.

I groaned as he went to the door; "You kiddin' me?" I asked myself in a grumble.

I could barely hear them as I got up and grabbed my underwear. They spoke in hushed whispers, and I wondered exactly what they were saying. I pulled the sheet around myself and went into the hallway, and then the kitchen.

Brendon saw me first, shutting his mouth, "Hey Nikki!"

I waved faintly, "Hi Brendon."

Ryan looked back at me, then back at Brendon. A grin spread across Brendon's face, "Ooh...."

"You ruined it, dude." Ryan muttered, "We'll talk later."

"But, it's important," Brendon stressed.

Ryan grabbed his arm, leading him towards the door, "We'll talk later," he repeated firmly, "Bye."

Brendon waved and left the apartment. I looked at Ryan, "What was that about?"

Ryan shook his head, "Don't worry about it. It's a surprise."

I scoffed, "Oh, really?"

"Yes, really." He put his arm around me, "I'm sorry about this."

"It's okay," I shrugged, "I have to leave soon, so I really just want to eat."

"I'll order pizza."

"Good deal."
♠ ♠ ♠
Almost; thoughts? I'm not sure what you all must think now