Landfill

Hands (All Over)

My stomach erupted in gushing, swarm of butterflies. My heart beat against my ribs when I finally got on the bed and pulled Ryan with me. Once more, no noise, no knocks, nothing sounded except the fabric of our shirts being tossed and the noises of the busy street.

I watched Ryan carefully, his hands moved like skilled legs of a dancer's. Careful, soft, gentle, caring. My mouth opening slowly, eyes still focused on the delicate movements of my lover. They moved to my bra straps, and down to my back, unhooking my bra easily. I tossed it aside and watched him work on his jeans, his eyes focused on my body.

"Do you have condoms?" I asked faintly.

Ryan nodded, pulling his wallet out, "Yeah, right here."

I swallowed thickly; only thought process was: I'm really gonna do this. I'm going to have sex with him.

Ryan dropped his jeans, pushing them to the floor. He moved his hands to the hips of my sweats, and pulled them down to my knees and I kicked them off. Again, he was on top of me, his hands resting on my hips, and he kissed me. My heart pushed up my throat, choking any word that could come out. I placed my hands on his bare shoulders, and tried to calm down.

Ryan pulled back, running his hand over the rim of my panties, "Are you ready?"

I nodded slowly, "As I'll ever be."

He laughed softly, pulling them down. I bit my lip, feeling my heart beat in my throat now, I could feel it. I kept my eyes on his face, watching for anything, out of the sheer unknown.

Once my panties were kicked onto the floor, Ryan pulled his boxers down; I felt warm bare skin I never had before. I was mentally freaking out, scared of what was next. But, at the same time, I was comfortable and happy to be naked with Ryan.

"I'm gonna..." He trailed with an unsure tone, "Get you prepared."

I raised a brow, "What do you mean? Aren't I ready already?"

Ryan smiled, kissing my lips softly, our chest rubbing slightly. He moved down to my neck, laying soft kisses around my chest, down the valley between my breast, moving lower on the bed. I no longer felt his lower half against my own, and I longed for it. Still, I was excited and now I was getting a hint of what he was gonna do. I kept my hands on his shoulders, watching his head get down to my navel.

He looked up at me, a shadow covering my lower region, "Relax." His hand ran up my leg and between my thighs.

My body jerk, out of nervousness and excitement. Ryan gave a soft laugh, my skin rippled in goosebumps, and my heart began to rush and pound. My nails dug into his shoulders as he kissed around my pelvis.

"Oh my God." I whispered quietly.

Ryan's breath caused me to shiver and dig my nails deeper. I gasped loudly when I felt his lips press against my core. I tossed my head back, feeling the warmth of his tongue, and his hands rub between my thighs. My breathing grew hallow while Ryan worked his magic, making me shake. I stared up at the ceiling, my eyes fluttering shut as this euphoric phenom came over my body.

"Ryan," my voice broke and shook as this feeling came over me. I never felt this before and I never wanted it to stop. "Oh, Ryan..."

My body flushed and erupted with this near crippling heat. My hips had risen, without me knowing, and I fell back against the bed. Ryan kept to it, kissing between my thighs, hand and fingers touching every intimate part of me that hadn't ever been explored.

I panted softly, the feeling washing down to my feet, my toes. Ryan crawled up, hands on the outside of my thighs. I looked at him, seeing this giddy and rough expression in his eyes. "Not too bad, was it?" He smirked.

I shook my head, "No... That was amazing."

Ryan smiled now, his eyes boring into mine, kissing my cheek, "Glad you think so, sweetheart."

He sat up, now, grabbing his wallet from the side of the bed. He opened it, grabbing a square, yellow plastic package. My heart began to thump again, nervous too, unsure of what or how it would feel.

Ryan hiked my legs onto his bare hips, I felt him hard against my thigh, and I bit down on my lip. He ripped the package open with his teeth and then proceeded to roll the condom onto himself. I exhaled deeply, looking up at the dim ceiling.

"Nikki," Ryan called my name softly, "Look at me, baby."

I did as he said, my eyes meeting his. Ryan had this gentle gaze in his eyes, pure happiness and gentleness. Innocence almost, and it put my body at ease.

"Keep your eyes on me, relax, and hold me." Ryan instructed quietly, his hands rubbing my hips soothingly.

I nodded, keeping my eyes on his, and relaxed as he leaned against my own body. Our chest pressed together, my hips up off the bed, and Ryan ran his hands up my back. His lips kissed my neck, trailing up to my ear, "I love you." He whispered.

I held my breath, my body stiffened, but only for a moment. Ryan's hips pulled back against my thighs, and slowly inched forward, protruding. My heart picked up, feeling his hand wander down to my hip, my thighs, to my middle. I shut my eyes as he spread me open; "Relax."

"I am." I murmured.

Ryan chuckled, kissing my cheek and neck repeatedly. I felt him push into me, my throat tight as I felt him fill me to the hilt. There wasn't much pain, just pressure. The only pain was how hard I was biting down on my lip; I drew blood.

"Alright?" He asked softly.

I nodded quickly, exhaling, "Fine."

Ryan kissed my lips, then began to plant kisses all over my face. I smiled, kissing his temple.

"I'm gonna start moving now." He told me.

Again, my nod came quick, and I felt Ryan pull back slowly. He repeated his actions, his left hand planting on my hip, and he propped up, chest heaving slow and deep. I swallowed thickly, feeling unsure of what was happening.

I kept my hands around his neck, our cheeks brushing, and then I began to feel it. Unable to describe it quite well, it was amazing. I moaned against Ryan's ear as his movements got a little faster and harder. Our chest rubbed hard, sweat building, coating us equally. I wrapped my arms tighter around him, rocking my hips against his, helping, building that pleasure.

Ryan groaned back against my ear, my back arched and I dug my hand across his back, "Holy shit." I sputtered. "Oh shit, Ryan."

Ryan panted, "Fuck me."

His mouth moved down against my neck, my heart thumped. That shocking, amazing heat built up in my belly. It shot through my toes, my eyes shut tight, hands all over each other. Ryan shoved his mouth against mine, our tongues tangled; I didn't care for a thing, I just wanted him closer. I couldn't help my tactics, my emotions and sexual desire.

"I love you, Ryan," I sputtered out, "I love you."

Ryan panted louder, hips rocking harder against mine. He kissed me again, harder, his hand moving to my middle, my core, rubbing me. I groaned and cried out, "Fuck!"

Ryan flipped us over, quick, so I was on top of him. He laid back, his back arching, his hands tight on my hips. I rocked against him, feeling completely euphoric and like I was living a dream. I never felt so good... So damn amazing in my entire life. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him against my breast.

Ryan began to rock my hips harder. We both were near the end; I felt it with him. I moaned deeply, gasping when I got closer to that wonderful feeling. I swallowed, my peak rushed over my body in waves, my toes curled and my nails scraped down Ryan's back. I felt his teeth scrape across my collar bone and bit down against my throat.

His body stiffened and tensed and he gave a low, throaty groan. We held each other for a moment, our body rocking together in sync. We finally stopped and he laid back, and I laid on top of him. He kissed my sweaty forehead, his hands ran up and down my back.

"That was good." I muttered in a soft huff. "That was better than I ever imagined."

Ryan laughed, our chest stuck together from sweat. He moved his hand up and through my messy hair; "Be glad I loosened you up beforehand."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, Ryan."

He kissed my forehead again, his hands rubbing my back. It didn't take us long to both crash.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know realistically speaking, first time sex for anyone is always so awkward. Hands fumble and things get rough and weird and really sweaty. So, y'know, I always write how I wished my first time had gone down.
It wasn't romantic at all.

So; there's the chapter you guys probably been waiting for.